well, its been fun..

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
mycarhatesme

well, its been fun..

Post by mycarhatesme »

well, the car is toast, the clutch was slippin like crazy, so me and my buddies took it out and killed it, great fun. but ya, just wanted to thank anyone who helped me along the way with my mx3. RIP m'er x'er 3.
My names Dave, and Mazda has direct access to my bank account...sighs...
WingleBeast

Post by WingleBeast »

im a little upset you destroyed your car over a slipping clutch. im sure that car had alot of parts alot of people would like to get their hands on.
mycarhatesme

Post by mycarhatesme »

its not just a clutch issue, rads got a crack in it, breaks are shot, driver side axel is toast, cracked windsheild, busted rear light, cats clogged, AC doesnt work, sunroof leaks, if i use the cigerette lighter my revs go down 500rpm, prolly means my alternator is going. enough said?
WingleBeast

Post by WingleBeast »

no. i would die for a nice interior. you listes maybe 10 things. its a sad excuse for a car that you cant find very easy enough as it is. im not going to get in a fight. it was a dumb thing to do
mycarhatesme

Post by mycarhatesme »

interior has cigerette burns everywhere, water damage from the leaking sunroof, the back seats are ok, the floor on the car has a hole in it, so the entire floor gets wet if it rains out, and freezes in the winter. i wish u could see my car and know for yourself instead of telling me i made a dumb move lol. dont be a tool, stay in school

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”