[FS] Turbo and Mani (B-Series motors)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
The_Great_Tonge

[FS] Turbo and Mani (B-Series motors)

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Well I moved and found the turbo and mani along with some random little goodies in my closet. Its a turbo (polished) and mani from a b6t....so it will fit the b6 (RS) motor. Turbo has next to no play...mani isn't cracked. Looking for 90 +shipping (cast iron can suck it!!). Best bet is to IM me at TheGreatTonge since i don't frequent the board much...gere are the pics

If you are intrested let me know...and if you are REALLY intrested i'll go get it out of storage... :twisted:
The_Great_Tonge

bumpity
kudkudniyog

Re: [FS] Turbo and Mani (B-Series motors)

Post by kudkudniyog »

The_Great_Tonge wrote:Well I moved and found the turbo and mani along with some random little goodies in my closet. Its a turbo (polished) and mani from a b6t....so it will fit the b6 (RS) motor. Turbo has next to no play...mani isn't cracked. Looking for 90 +shipping (cast iron can suck it!!). Best bet is to IM me at TheGreatTonge since i don't frequent the board much...gere are the pics

If you are intrested let me know...and if you are REALLY intrested i'll go get it out of storage... :twisted:
When you say RS you mean the B6 DOHC not SOHC. Right?
Limegreen mx-3

Re: [FS] Turbo and Mani (B-Series motors)

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

kudkudniyog wrote:
When you say RS you mean the B6 DOHC not SOHC. Right?
that manifold fits on the 1.6 dohc mx-3 B6 and not the the 1.6 sohc B6.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
ogtff

turbo

Post by ogtff »

how much is S/H to 98188
The_Great_Tonge

Re: turbo

ogtff wrote:how much is S/H to 98188
In the midsts of moving into my new place...wil find a scale to wiegh it and then PM with answer

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”