HAWAII MX3 help!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
zephyr

HAWAII MX3 help!

Post by zephyr »

hey all...just crashed my mx3 2 days ago...over 7000 dollars worth of damage...really looking hard for an mx3 for sale in honolulu. if anyone else lives here please help me keep an eye out!! found ONE out of all the leeward side dealerships...and its a total lemon: flood damage and its been in a wreck or two...though they're trying to tell me its clean. haven't seen any mx3s for sale in the classifieds in a LONG time. don't care if its an rs or a gs. please help me keep an eye out! thanks :~(
Cacho

Re: HAWAII MX3 help!

Post by Cacho »

What part was the damage? Front total or back total? Interested in getting some parts.
lildevil

Post by lildevil »

hey if you wanna sell some parts I need the drivers side power window switches, just the plastic pieces not the electrical stuff...need asap<P>thanks<BR>kristan<P> lukylildiablo@hotmail.com
~chicks dig fast cars~
reSa

Post by reSa »

front end was wiped out. not too many parts that were good on my car anyway...and i dont think im gonna be able to get obvious parts (especially exterior parts) off it. insurance company told me to only grab what didn't come with the car...? :( sorry guys...but i'll see what i can do...maybe i can buy it back for really cheap or something. then i'll part it out.
reSa

Post by reSa »

cacho please let me know if you see any mx3s for sale :)) i'll be your best friend hehe 3927768<P>and lildevil i'll see what i can do. insurance company is working on figuring how much they're gonna give me for my car, so i don't know exactly what's gonna happen yet. but when they cut me a check i'll try and go down and grab the switches.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”