looking for rear seat 4 my mx3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
plusinfinit

looking for rear seat 4 my mx3

Post by plusinfinit »

I bought the car from a guy who kept dogs and the interior is like a dog house so i need new seats and a back seet, i am looking 4 nothing special , just the regular. If u wana get rid of your seat and they look decent let me know at plusinfinit@yahoo.com <A HREF="mailto:[email]plusinfinit@yahoo.com">[email]plusinfinit@yahoo.com</A>[/email] [img]null[/img]<p>[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]
StPapp
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: looking for rear seat 4 my mx3

Post by cjthor »

Try not to double post. Just use the edit function and fix what you mistyped.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
back alley

Post by back alley »

i have a complete back seat, but the butt parts of the seat need to be recovered, they have a rip straight across. otherwise they are clean. i think the part that needs recovering is removable so it would be an easy repair.<BR>btw, i e-mailed you but it came back.<p>[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: back alley ]
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

I have back seats that are for sale, there redone in red/black vinyl prefect condition only about 4 months old. DIdnt really even sit anyone in back. Im asking 250 for them and shipping wont be to much for the back seats becaues they can fit in one box. Let me konw. <P><BR>O, you can check the pics of my seats at <A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl" TARGET=_blank>www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl</A>
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”