Sorry this is the wrong catigory, please read.

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
thedog300

Sorry this is the wrong catigory, please read.

Post by thedog300 »

Can someone please post this is the buy/sell section? I would, but I have little to add to this forum at this time because of my lack of an MX-3, and someone posting this would be a great help into changing that. :)
Subject:
WTB Mazda MX-3 GS V6 Manual
Message body:
Hi everyone, I've been looking into alot of cars, and have decided to get a MX-3 as my first car. If possible, I would like itto be Blue, Black or Silver, but any colour is fine. It pretty much needs to be in Ontari since I'd be picking it up. Also, I need to be able to come and drive it. I will need this car for school, so I need something that works now. My budget is low so if you feel like parting out some optionalthings such as the spoiler, audio system ECT. I wouldn't mind, but if you can acommidate this price the way your car is now, that would be great. KM's arn't too important as long as teh car can last me relliably 6 monthish. I will not be driving the car this winter, instead I'll be swapping and changing up the parts as much as my budget will allow. My maxmimum budget for this car is 2000$. I know I'm asking alot for such a low price, but over time, the parts I replace I will gladly give back to the current owner of the car, or I could arrange to give some other things, such as a PS2, Nintendo with around 70 games, tonnes of assessories, SNES with with games and accessories, and other things like that. I have alot of things I don't mind including. Also, I live in Brockville, so if you live around Ottawa/Kingstonish, would I be able to check the car out before I buy it for a bit, if the car is in the GTA, I could stay at my aunt's for a night and check it out, anywhere else would pretty much be drive and pick up. Thanks alot toayone who would be able to help me, thanks.
-Brian

And thank you if anyone posts this in the buy/sell forum, thanks
JWMX3

Re: Sorry this is the wrong catigory, please read.

Post by JWMX3 »

thedog300 wrote:
And thank you if anyone posts this in the buy/sell forum, thanks
there is a reason you cant....if someone does it for you, it will still be deleted
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Um.. we have a WTB section.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”