So some kid broke into my car this morning...

Off-Topic Discussions
Juans_93_MX3

So some kid broke into my car this morning...

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

So I was getting ready to go to school early this morning to find my glove department open, papers scattered around and a bottle of Crome colone missing aswell as 3 dollars of chump change missing aswell.
My two Marvin Gaye CDs werent missing though (dont ask, got them for cheap), as a matter of fact, they were on the seat

My CD player was still there so it was a noob job and I know I shouldnt have left my door unlocked, but still, just like in Pulp Fiction "you dont f--- with another mans automobile"

I noticed 3 cop cars going around the neighborhood, turns out, some punks were causing trouble. I didnt want to talk to the cops but one of my neighbors did. I will have to talk to him later on when he comes home. I think he knows where the kids live because I heard him mention stuff to the cop.
Need to find out where these punks live so I can cut their hair off rape them up the a-- with a broom stick...

I'll get them back.
I think these punks are the same ones that went egging around the neighborhood a while ago. Got one egg on my car. Luckly, it didnt eat through the paint because they threw it at night.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

my car my moms car her b/f car and neighbors car get that s--- all the time., nothing usually turns up missing tho, just glove box open, s--- scattered .., meh
93 323- BP swap,Pacesetter header,magnaflow,highflow cat, pacesetter catback,Rx7vaf+filter, Adv timing, Fidanza Adj camgears, GTx front bumper, EGT side skirts, Espec headlights, LED upper spoiler, GTR midwing, familia rear garnish, Mx3 carpet +all seats,
92-mx3 gs
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

shoot them next time
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

That pisses me off. Once someone attemted to rob my car at about 3am, but, my dad wakes up even from clouds moving in front of the moon and somehow woke up and saw this guy. He turned the lights on and the guy drove off. The radio was removed but still there. All that was missing was the shift knob (???). I think I should make a car security system that sends several hundred thousand volts through any thiefs... 8)
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

put an alarm loudspeaker INSIDE the car. I'm sure they wouldn't stay long enough to steal anything with a high pitched squeal going on outside and inside of the car.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

If I drove a Honda, I think I would have enough courage to rape the kid
You know, take his pride away...
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Meep

Post by Meep »

Someone broke into my RS (I bought last month to replace my GS that had steering problems that someone attempted to break into in April) on the 8th this month. They popped my hood open, cut my alarm, slim-jimmed the door, threw the window off track, disassembled the steering column, (thankfully) failed hotwiring the car, cut each and every cord under my dash, literally ripped out my Sony Xplod reciever, stole 4 of 5 cds I had in the car (I suppose they don't like Tool since they left that CD nicely placed on the passenger seat), pulled the latch for the hatch, pulled out my Rockford Fosgate amplifier, grabbed my subwoofer box and the speakers from my trunk, scratched the paint along the passenger door, scraped paint on the hood, and scratched the passenger side of the car.

I have a rusty metal pipe for whomever the hell did this...
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

damn meep you should have shot them just for leavin Tool behind.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Meep

Post by Meep »

V8KOMX3 wrote:damn meep you should have shot them just for leavin Tool behind.
I guess I get a lot more pleasure out of rusty pipes and a good old fashion beat down with particular aim to the knee caps... if only I knew who did it :x ... used to do track so I can haul your arse down and I used to do ARMY ROTC in college so I know how to give you a beat down

Same goes for the guy who broke into my husband's Jeep Wrangler last month and for the guy who damaged the door to my GS (after I had just fixed it) trying to break into it the month before that

Rusty metal pipe reserved for their knees... keep it in my car for leverage whenever, if ever, I need to change a tire... I'll throw all 115lbs of myself on it... and use it as a defensive/offensive weapon as needed...
state_red

Post by state_red »

Meep wrote:stole 4 of 5 cds I had in the car (I suppose they don't like Tool since they left that CD nicely placed on the passenger seat),
I dunno about you guys, but I find it ridiculously hilarious that someone would go through all that trouble to break in, cut the alarm, release the steering wheel and try to hotwire the car, then get choosey and take 4 of your 5 cds.

Return to “Off-Topic”