Prix...des Parts

A Forum For Quebec MX-3 Club Related Topics.
w4r3z

Prix...des Parts

Post by w4r3z »

Salut Salut.....

Je vien de macheter un Mx-3 4cyl et puis jai les chose suivante a changer et jaimerai savoir les prix aproximatif..!

-Cable Pour Brake a Bras
-Petit tuyau pour bypass du radiateur (metale fuite)
-Bar stabilizatrice Juste ou ya les chose en caoutchou a changer (ou au complet)
-Bushing Pour le shifter

Merci !!!!
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

im à l'aide d'un traducteur ici si désolé s'il ne se comprend pas. le tuyau de déviation de radiateur est $30. les douilles de levier sont $10 pour le boulon et les douilles. les liens de fin de barre de balancement sont $80 pour une paire.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
w4r3z

Post by w4r3z »

thx alot.. :)

You coud answer me in english...but thx for the help :)
w4r3z

Post by w4r3z »

ooh yeah i forgot....the handbrake cable ?!?!

thx !
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

the handbreak cable, wich piece are you looking for, the front half or the rear half?

Bochek
w4r3z

Post by w4r3z »

hummm not sure witch one....i know it broken but i didint avec any time to chek it maybe toomorow or this weekend

Were do you pick your price !?!?!

Thx man !
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

w4r3z wrote:hummm not sure witch one....i know it broken but i didint avec any time to chek it maybe toomorow or this weekend

Were do you pick your price !?!?!

Thx man !
all these prices i picked outta my head, from previously replacing these parts. they are all rough estimates, check with a local dealer or parts supplier to be sure.

Bochek
w4r3z

Post by w4r3z »

i find the leak that i was talking about from de prestone line the guy who prevously have the car say to me that the bypass line was leaking due to rust i dinint se the hole but i put water in the line and i saw the water were that come out....the line pass just under the exaust pipe where they conect to the engine...is it an hard job to replace ?!?!? and how about the price !!?!?

Yea i will go to my local partshop...bye i work to late so they are close :( this weekend il'go

thx man
w4r3z

Post by w4r3z »

i find the leak that i was talking about from de prestone line the guy who prevously have the car say to me that the bypass line was leaking due to rust i dinint se the hole but i put water in the line and i saw the water were that come out....the line pass just under the exaust pipe where they conect to the engine...is it an hard job to replace ?!?!? and how about the price !!?!?

Yea i will go to my local partshop...bye i work to late so they are close :( this weekend il'go

thx man
xmaster19

Post by xmaster19 »

Si tu veux juste changer la ligne de métal, cherche dans les cour à scrap. Je suis pas certain que cette pièce là soit en vente... Tk bonne chan'
92 MX-3 RS RIP

94 MX-3 RS Black
Project car, hybrid B5-ZET build-up.
PGT97_Racer
BANNED Member

Post by PGT97_Racer »

Une cours à scrap serait ta meilleure option.

Return to “Quebec MX-3 Club (Quebec, QC)”