selling audio/parts/toys for MOTOR!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
westwingsi

selling audio/parts/toys for MOTOR!

Post by westwingsi »

HI,<BR>I'm trying to sell my audio and parts stuff to get some cash for a motor, anyway here's what i have,..<BR>audio: 1 kenwood 600watt amp (2002)<BR> 1 alpine 200-250watt amp (2000)<BR> 1 sony cd player older-(1997)<BR> 2 cooling fans (case fans,work well!)<BR>parts: stock muffler<BR> stock shift knob<BR> stock air box<BR> dc sports intake pipe (civic pipe)<BR> ractive upper strut bar<BR> apc chrome shift knob<BR> ractive sport pedals (little wear)<BR>toys: <BR> Muscle Machine import tuners: <BR> 97 supa (white) t02-18<BR> 97 supa (fushca)t02-24<BR> 00 skyline (purple)t02-11<BR> 00 skyline (blue)t02-23<BR> 00 civic hb (yellow) t02-01<BR>please let me know if interested, i'm take'n offers on pretty much all e-mail at this address :9187642023@airmessage.net <--send there or i will not get your e-mail.plmk<BR>mario
Tyler17rose

Re: selling audio/parts/toys for MOTOR!

Post by Tyler17rose »

i want the 250 watt amp, what are its specs? like ohms and such, i live in ontario and dont want to spend much so what do you want for it? oh and the price and specs of the other amp would be nice, i might get both off your hands.... e-mail me plz or messege me thanks.... oh wait one other thing, the strut bar?> is it for a mx3 with ac? and how much ? thanks again cya!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
1x2xmx3

Post by 1x2xmx3 »

how much for the intake pipe and the upper strut bar??? e-mail me @ staticsun1@yahoo.com<P>and would I be getting all the fittings adapters and clamps for the intake? <P>ps pics if you have em!
its not the size of the "car" that counts, its how fast you drive it!
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

how much for the Alpine amp? can you email me the spec or product # and some pictures please. [EMAIL]pimpindem2@aol.com
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
lildevil

Post by lildevil »

how much for the cd player....need one fast and cheap...<P> lukylildiablo@hotmail.com
~chicks dig fast cars~

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”