Need help with short shifters

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

First AND FOREMOST, short shifters do not destroy gearboxes. THAT is what this post WAS about. Admin should NOT allow such scullilious assertations.

Jeff, Interesting that you allow / utilise yourself a way around the censorship! Anyone else I'd call a smartarse for doing so! I could do the same thing but it wouldn't be in the spirit of the forums! You're different eh?

You're the same guy who allows a user name like "ho bag"? But insist "we do not feel it is appropriate for vulgar words". I personally find that name offensive in the extreme.

I don't care if you don't being liked called nazis, your actions speak for themselves.

You got a mod who publicly wishes for the sex of their baby - what next? Blonde hair blue eyes?

What would you expect the general public to think of you?

Wake up Jeff before its too late. Your site has been hijacked and you're not at the wheel.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Grants, I would watch it if I were you, your posts are being watched, and if this attitude keeps up any longer, your member will be banned.
Obviously that is a threat.

I only come on this site to try to help others. Look at my posts. If I were you, I'd watch it too, shitforbrains.

My "member" you refer to is obviosly my sexual organ. I do not take that threat lightly. You sir, are right out of line.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Just so everyone is aware, Grants has been banned for once and for all.
We do not need people like him on this forum.
His posts do not even deserve the respect of a direct response.

Regards,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

LOL, I never said I want to CHOOSE the sex of my child, I was just hoping for a boy like MOST men do. To be so educated he sure cant read.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Grants wrote:
Grants, I would watch it if I were you, your posts are being watched, and if this attitude keeps up any longer, your member will be banned.
Obviously that is a threat.

I only come on this site to try to help others. Look at my posts. If I were you, I'd watch it too, shitforbrains.

My "member" you refer to is obviosly my sexual organ. I do not take that threat lightly. You sir, are right out of line.
It's obvious that he's actually talking about your Membership on the site, why would he want to bann you member. hahahahahaha hahahaha hahaha Good riddence
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Mnemonic wrote:It's obvious that he's actually talking about your Membership on the site, why would he want to bann you member. hahahahahaha hahahaha hahaha Good riddence
LOL, thats halarious

what happend to this guy recently ? it is too bad he felt this way... very smart guy he helped me several times and was an electrical genious

i hope my member doesnt get banned, ,hahah :P
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Just discovered this thread again. Didn't know about it happening while I was on vac. Sorry to see Grants go out this way. Very helpful as a resource and esp w/elec. Q's. :?
Image -Jim

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”