G-Force Skirts For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
thebonestockkid

Re: G-Force Skirts For Sale

Post by thebonestockkid »

lol marlon, still got 'em eh? well if you wanna let then go for 2 even ( which for some reason i highly doubt) i'll meet you at the same place heh. good luck with it bro.<P><BR>frank
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

$220 thats all i can do i did give u a 10 dollar discount last time<P>did u put the kit on yet??<P>sorry just really high :eek:
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
thebonestockkid

actually you gave me 30 off if you wanna get technical heh. hmmm 220 is really good. gimme the night to sleep on it bro. i'll post tommorow sometime at night again. talk to ya then bud,<P>frank<P>p.s. all the body work is being done this week probably starting tommorow... no today its past 12, lol.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

R.I.P.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

damn i'm stupid<P>k if u want them we can meet-up any day this week after 4pm
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
larz13

Post by larz13 »

I'll give you $230 for the sides + $20 for the extra effort for you to ship them and I'll pay for shipping of course. Shipping wouldn't cost more than about $30-$40 would it.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by larz13:<BR><STRONG>I'll give you $230 for the sides + $20 for the extra effort for you to ship them and I'll pay for shipping of course. Shipping wouldn't cost more than about $30-$40 would it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i would do it but i don't have a clue how to ship stuff<BR>i went to ups and got some quotes and if i use my own packaging it's $74 but if i use the ups stuff it's only $47<BR>i don;t know<P>i just think it's to much work for an extra $30<BR>sorry
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

thebonestockkid <P>u still want the sides?
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
thebonestockkid

bad news bro, i've weighed everything out and i really cant afford them right now. however, if you still have them mid-late december or so, i'll take 'em then. Im pretty sure you'll be able to get rid of them by that time tho, lol. good luck man<P>frank

R.I.P.
badandy

Post by badandy »

hey marlin, I'll give u the asking price and I'll pay for the entire shipping costs!!!!<P>I just started working on my MX and I'm looking for a hella good looking kit, are you selling the front too, or is that gone now, hey get back to me soon!!! <BR>elephantitus101@hotmail.com
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

Marlon,<P>Will you take $200 for the sideskirts?<P>I'm in Waterloo, so we're basically neighbors.<P>If interested email me at rtshanks@uwaterloo.ca
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
badandy

Post by badandy »

hey marlon <BR>I'm really interested in your front bumper and I was wondering if u still got that thing around if so tell me!!!<BR>Still waiting for your reply about the skirts reply soon!
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i only have the sides left<BR>if top gun dosn't get them then i'll ship them to larz13 if he still wants them and if he dosn't then u can have them
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
badandy

Post by badandy »

but u didn't answer my previous question, what do u think about the shipping and the payment, I'm willing to pay for everything as long as you'll go to the UPS and put it in a box<P>what colour are they?
larz13

Post by larz13 »

yeah i would still take those side skirts. Did you check how much it would cost sending it through regular mail. It doesn't matter to me how long it takes to get them. Just whatever is easiest and preferably cheapest.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bad Andy:<BR><STRONG>but u didn't answer my previous question, what do u think about the shipping and the payment, I'm willing to pay for everything as long as you'll go to the UPS and put it in a box<P>what colour are they?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>there primed (grey)<BR>the shipping and payment are fine but u gotta wait your turn<BR>the asked for them before you<BR>i'm just trying to be fair<P>larz13- no not a clue if top gun dosn't get them i'll go and find out
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”