ignorant honda boys

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
p00onU

Re: ignorant honda boys

Post by p00onU »

I'll admit, Honda makes a nice car... I just dispise the fact that everyone and their cousin owns a civic, im sick of them. I want people to look at my car and wonder what kind of bad a-- car they are looking at, not for them to look at my car and say "Oh hey, theres another civic". Thats just my personal prefrence, I dont like going with the crowd.
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

okay guys....i just might me a simpleton......but can't we all just be happy with what we have and...not worry about what "other's" think about themselves.....ya know i think everybody thinks "my rides the coolest"..but unless they believe it?????? it dosen't matter does it really? To Each HIs Own....<P> :D heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

typical female. :P
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heatherc:<BR><STRONG>okay guys....i just might me a simpleton......but can't we all just be happy with what we have and...not worry about what "other's" think about themselves.....ya know i think everybody thinks "my rides the coolest"..but unless they believe it?????? it dosen't matter does it really? To Each HIs Own....<P> :D heather</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I agree with you, I'm just sick of prople b----ing about Honda's. If you got such a big problem with them, forget about them, stop bringing them into every conversation you have.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

well put heather
white fish

Post by white fish »

I dont hate I dislike because they are so common and a bit of jelousy they make a million aftermarket parts and almost none for us :(
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><STRONG>Actully when I first got into the import scene I wanted an RX-7 or a Integra. :P Then when I couldnt afford that I wanted an Eclipse and then when I relised those sucked so much I wanted a MX-6 or a 240SX. Well I found a MX-6 but sitting right next to her was this black small mx-3 just crying out to me drive me drive me. I drove it and fall in love with it. Why did I never want a Civic? Well because EVERYONE has one and EVERYONE thinks thiers is the best. Does that mean I would never own a civic? No, I wouldnt mind having a civic someday. Maybe the new 3 door SI with the center shifter. I think those are tight, but untill I get that I will stick with my beautiful MX-3 and watch as the Civic DX and CRX owners look at my car in aww and think to myself, just wait tell I get this baby modified. I dont hate Hondas but I dislike people who own hondas who think they are just the baddest asses on the planet because they own one of a 100 other modified civics in a 100 mile ratio...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Exactly my point! Hondas are ok...but peeps that own them are weird..asses..they think they're so cool man..and their civic is the best..cmon people theres better cars than civics..dont get a civic if u wanna nice..if they get them they wanna be "cheap rice".
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
furiousclouds

Post by furiousclouds »

top cars on my wish list to own:<P>eunos cosmo 20b with the navigation unit and a sixspeed tranny from a 3rd gen rx7<BR>bmw m5.... self explanatory ( and i wish they would stop trying to make the 3 series into the five series though, if you want a 5 buy a 5, not a stretched out m3)<BR>any vector... any car that is illegal at a track to race is cool in my book<BR>acura legend 91.... best sedan ever to hit that price range of lower luxury period<BR>mitsubishi lancer evo5.... it was a hell of a car<BR>lastly, an mx3 v6 twin turbo... oh wait a minute...thats in the works...<P>hondas are okay, their drivers may be asses but the track records for longevity are pretty good. stylistically they as wack as chrome fender trim. overplayed and over supplied in the aftermarket. people like things fresh and new... being the next joe to soup up a honda to his next door neighbors specs is about the same as eating tv dinners when you can have a thanksgiving feast. i implore all to remember that its only a cycle. i mean visual can you actually sit here and tell me you've never dogged on a honda. i mean all the import drivers dogged domestics, yet they all had domestics until they could actually make some power out of their imports. now everyone is riding high on one of the leaders shoulders( honda) but its time is passed and people are hungry for something else. who's going to hand out the steaks this time? mazda, chrysler, volks? who can tell..but time will change and some of you will sell your mx3s for the next new thing...just a fact of life...its a cycle... i know my first car was a 79 buick riviera... and i wish i had it now.... <P>one<BR>furious
93 Mazda MaXimum INTEGRAl<BR>submission to Allah's will above all. speed speed speed for the rest
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

ok well...if i'm typical..think of it this way......if there were sooooo many mx's out there ( i mean enough to make our aftermarket parts numerous and easy to get) would that not make the mx3 just another old import that every one else owns? and modifies? think about it...your turning heads now..with or without mods..at least i am :D <BR>heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

i dont dislke hondas, i just dislike the fact <BR>that when people in cars get aan exhaust and automatically think that there car is faster<BR>(dont wiast my time or gas)and most of these cars are civics.not to discriminate them,but <BR>the hondas are bad a*S cars,just too many owners think that when they own one its gonna fly,but your gonna haft to mod it up,which is not hard for a honda.us mx3'ers cant do that so easily.<P>but for a personal interpritation,dont step up 2 me unless its a type R :eek:
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><STRONG>Integra is a honda??? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Honda Integra? Hmm doesnt even sound right... Lets try something else GMC Silverado... Chevy Jimmy.... nope neither of those sound right just like INTEGRA IS AN ACURA NOT A HONDA!!!! Ok gotta go buy a GMC blazer now. :P</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>im sorry 2 say but integras are made by honda.nit 2 burst your bubble but the brand acura is nothing but an american endorsed<BR>type of honda,the parts are shiped over here from japan and sent to acura manufactors an then the cars get put together.in japan <BR>(where the original honda integra began)<BR>there is almost no such thing as an acura,<BR>the have honda integras,honda nsx etc...<BR>so in other words neither of them are better than the other, thats why everything u see for performance always says-----made for civic or integra-----.and thats my 99 cents ;)
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yeloboy:<BR><STRONG>i dont dislke hondas, i just dislike the fact <BR>that when people in cars get aan exhaust and automatically think that there car is faster<BR>(dont wiast my time or gas)and most of these cars are civics.not to discriminate them,but <BR>the hondas are bad a*S cars,just too many owners think that when they own one its gonna fly,but your gonna haft to mod it up,which is not hard for a honda.us mx3'ers cant do that so easily.<P>but for a personal interpritation,dont step up 2 me unless its a type R :eek:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>the only reason we (i'm speaking generally) think that civic owners think they are the s--- is because there are so many of them. think about it, if there's 50 civic owners in your little town and 2 mx-3 owners, obviously there are going to be more civic owners that think they're badass. it's just a matter of population. the more people, the more chance of idiots. i'm sure (no offense) some people with their mx-3's think they are hardcore and can beat anything. it's bound to happen. i know a civic owner w/intake & exhaust and he isn't pompous about it, he knows his 4banger can't do much. since there is like 1000X more civic owners than mx-3, that leaves u open to a wider range of personalities. i'm sure if a ratio was done there would be a porportional value of mx-3 owners that think they're the greatest to the number of civic owners that are the greatest... oh well i'm just annoyed at all this anti-civic talk cuz some of my best friends drive civic's and they aren't aholes.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
Justin Murphy

Post by Justin Murphy »

Well fortunately for me, I get to see both sides of the Honda/Acura vs MX-3 argument that exists. I own a 92 Mazda MX-3 GS and a 1989 Honda Accord. And yes, one is much nicer than the other (it goes without saying). However, when I am driving in my 4cyl 2.0 lit. Accord, I want to go as fast as I do in any other car. I can see how Honda drivers can get ansy about talking up their car... Now i don't have a type R or SI or anything but my Honda does go down the road nicely. But I would much rather be in my MX, it is just a personal preference. So it is a matter of opinion (of course) and we should respect other people's opinions. Yes there are jerks out there that drive Hondas. But there are also MX-3 drivers that are just as bad. In my hometown, a kid in a MX V6 tries to race everyone around town. So anyways, we should just respect other drivers and steer clear of the trash talking antics that occur when Hondas and Acuras are involved. Just my bit<P>J ;)
FLYIN BY YA IN THE NIGHT!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”