Wednesday July 12 Meet CANCELLED

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kp2t

Wednesday July 12 Meet CANCELLED

Post by kp2t »

Meet has been cancelled due to very little interest!
Last edited by kp2t on July 11th, 2006, 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ill be at Kennedy Commons.So if this meet falls through Krish....u know where I'll be at.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'll be there.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Can't Make it I start work Tommorow
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

have fun at kennedy commons, I want to try something new
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i'll do my best to get there to pick up the tb from duncan :)
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

im in
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx3grlsikride wrote:Ill be at Kennedy Commons.
What time?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

This isnt fair to me guys, I am trying to organize a meet, and you guys havent posted a kennedy commons meet, how can we expect a good turnout when some ppl are here and some ppl are there!

I am not trying to be rude, but if u dont wanna come, just say that.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote: you guys havent posted a kennedy commons meet,
There's always a meet at KC every Wednesday.
kp2t wrote: how can we expect a good turnout when some ppl are here and some ppl are there!
Simply a question of choice and distance to travel for me. Not unlike the usual choice of Mississauga/Oakville that is routinely posted for those west of GTA. Melissa's group always meets there on Wednesdays anyway, we know that.
kp2t wrote: but if u dont wanna come, just say that.
That's exactly what I was trying to get with regards to the MADD meet in Niagara this past weekend when I asked that very same question. A definitive answer (yes or no) was never posted, but instead ( "I am still thinking!" , followed by "I'll keep u posted John, I'll either call u or Deb to let u know if I am coming...." - which never happened either) was the post.
I didn't say I didn't want to come but have a preferance for the KC. I was hoping that Ian may want to show there too based on the V6 performance thread. Maybe we can pop his hood and help him sort some of his engine problems out. I posted in that thread that that I'd bring my toolbox and multimeter and see what we can resolve. The lighting at KC would also be an added benefit towards these ends too ....... if we got there early enough for a good spot. But that's between Ian and myself.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well then make a new thread for KC and trying get ian out to KC is unfair to krish as he planned this meet and ian said he would go to oakville and then u would like him to go to KC...if u wanna do work on ians car u should meet all us at oakville place
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

fieromx3 wrote:well then make a new thread for KC
No need for that. I'm not asking for or requesting a meet at KC, that never panned out before, so there's no need to do it now.

fieromx3 wrote:trying get ian out to KC is unfair to krish as he planned this meet and ian said he would go to oakville
How is it unfair to Krish? Ian is not the property of Krish. Ian is free to decide what he wants to do. Krish can still have his meet. Ian's presence is not the make or break of this meet is it?

fieromx3 wrote: u would like him to go to KC...if u wanna do work on ians car u should meet all us at oakville place
That's not exactly what I said. I offered assistance. I made it known that that assistance was available at KC. And NO, I'll decide for myself what I should or should not do when it comes to providing my time and assistance. Since I was planning on going to KC, why not help a fellow MX'r out who's experiencing some difficulties. (Read the V6 Performance threads WRT Ian's engine problems). I've helped Ian before with similar issues. It's not foriegn territory to me. Since I'm in the vicinity, it only seems logical to offer the assistance to Ian. He is free to decline if he wishes. Why would anyone want to be so defensive about this in the first place? Why not look at it in a positive sense - the opportunity for fellow MX'rs to help each other. I'll explain again for the second time. Is there a guarantee that the the lighting and locale in Oakville is as good or better than what is offered at KC to do this kind of work?

Would it not be better to let those that are involved, like Ian and myself make these decisions for ourselves. If we need asistance, we both know where and who to ask.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

OK, I think I see the motivation behind all of this now.
Deimos wrote: as for KC, i'm meeting duncan in oakville to get the iac...i'll have to talk to him to see if he's willing to come a little farther.
fieromx3 wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:FWIW, I can meet you Wednesday night at KC and I'll bring my toolbox and meter and we could do some tertiary checks in the lot. Maybe Mike could come down too and we'll have a meeting of minds on this one and see what we come up with. Bring a hard copy of that TPS adjust from the FAQ and I'll bring my mini factory shop manual too.
mike is going to oakville...krish would be pissed if u got mike to go to KC..along with others that were going to oakville
This is actually quite humorous. How do you know that Krish would feel pissed? You're not inside his head to know his feelings. Did he tell you so personally? Not a good idea to second guess other peoples feelings. If Mike goes to KC, again, it's another adults decision to make. And nothing was ever said about any others going to KC either. Those are your words that are distorting the issue not mine.
Let's try this as a possibility. Perhaps the idea that Ian has mentioned in his post that he ask Duncan to "come a little farther" is the key issue here and the motivation I spoke of previously. If it's a case that Duncan does not want to make the extra drive to deliver a TB to Ian, and is therefore trying to discourage the possible maintenance meet at KC to prevent that extra drive. If that's the case, than say so for Pete's sake. This is merely just speculation, but plausable since Duncan has more than once posted his lack of desire to travel too far from home because of a lack of funds for gas (and I have no idea how he ever managed to fuel the Cady he was driving on the Niagara Cruise???). Not sure if that is the case again, but there must be some reasoning that motivates the need to discourage the KC meeting.

Krish, nor Mike nor Ian has posted a comment against me helping Ian out this way, so why would Duncan?
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

good f---ing god john forget about all this s---! ive had enuff ur f---ing bullshat leave me the f--- alone! maybe i know krish better than u do! maybe i talk to him! im getting tired of alot of all this s--- dont f---ing quote me and say all this s--- anymore leave me alone and ill leave u alone
how i was able to afford gas is my buisness u never know maybe im just a hardcore drug dealer or i whored myself out to some chix for 50 bux a peice :roll:
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

personally, I know kennedy commons is a every wednesday thing, and I dont mind a saturday coming out to the east end, its not a matter of distance for me... I just post meets in this area because I try to help most ppl in this area out....

I've gone numerous times to Kennedy Commons, and have no faults with the drive there....

I went to the multi-car meet in Mississauga last week wednesday and found it had about the same amount of cars as Kennedy Commons. I figured it would be nice to go to another multi-meet instead of the same one every wednesday...

I understand this thread is being mis-interpreted again with most of the threads.

John is not telling anyone to go here or go there, he is simply stating if Ian needs help with the tb he could go out there. Nothing is wrong with that

I personally if I give my word I keep it....

Sorry I didnt get in touch with u John, I talked to Mike to get updates on the TSS meet, I forgot to mention to him to let u know I couldnt make it out.

I cant be upset if people choose to go to Kennedy Commons....

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”