Selling my box/amp

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
LiL-LaW

Selling my box/amp

Post by LiL-LaW »

Sup all it's time for a change in the system, so I am offering up my subbox (no subs) and my amp.<BR>The amp is a Power Acoustik gothic series amp, about 4 months old. <BR>The box is a plexie glass box that can hold 2 12' subs, with a green tint to the glass. <P>The alone cost me 400$ new and I don't remember what I paid for the box. <P>If your interested drop me a offer. Thanks

Re: Selling my box/amp

Post by Guest »

interested in a trade nittro rs4 3 r/c car for the amp?
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Not really, I need cash to buy my new boxes and amp
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

If you want to see what they look like go to this thred, I posted links of the amp and box there.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 8&t=000400" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =000400</A>
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Hi everyone, just a lil update here, I am would like $282.76 for the amp and $100ish for the box. :D<P>Thanks bye
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

brooo!<BR>i got no cluez on what a box like yours will cost, i loved it.<BR>50 bucks to start!!<BR>and again i say i dunno how much it might eva cost eh!<P>tell me about it<P>latez
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

maaaan!<BR>i am blind!!! LOL ROFLMAO! Image Image , i didnt see your last post! hehe<P>sorry man! lets start with 70, sounds fair doesnt it, 100 is kinda too much for a box for 12" subs eh!<P>say what you think eh!
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

I didn't think the price was that bad, seeing as a single 12' sub box made from wood with carpet is gonna run me 74$ + tax mind you that was from future shop, and I haven't had the time to look else where yet
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Kuruption Sorry bro but I can't let it go for less than 100$ I found 2 12' boxes for 100$ total. So I need 100$ there is no shipping cause I will just drop it off to you.
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

Hey Lil-Law, I'll take the box for $100. Are you gonna be at the meet...if so, then we can exchange at that time. I was at the last meet. I have the '96 Black GS. Let me know. Thanks.
'96 MX-3 GS
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Wicked dude, I will be at the meet, I will be a lil late but for sure I am gonna be there.
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

Great. We'll complete the deal there. I hope that I will be able to come out. If not, then we'll have to meet before the meet. Where in Bowmanville are you? I might be at a friend's house at Taunton and Liberty.
'96 MX-3 GS
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Not too far from there, I am located more in town though, your friend lives in the sticks of B-ville LOL if that is possible.If you want gimme a call at 905 -261-6408.<P>Also I don't know if you will want the neons, cause they cost 80 bones. If you want em let me know else I will take them out as well. Even if you don't get them now, and decide you want them later let me know as well cause I will still be able to get you a set.<P>KK thanks <BR>Ian
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

Hey Lil-law...yeah, my friend actually lives in Tyrone.<P>I thought that the neons come with the box? If not, then please let me know, because I'm also looking at another enclosure as well. Thanks.
'96 MX-3 GS
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Sorry bro they were something I added in, it's understandable if you don't want it now don't worry I should have mentioned that.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”