ignorant honda boys

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
RayRay

ignorant honda boys

Post by RayRay »

everytime i run into a honda fan and tell them how fast 2.5L mx3's are they laugh. they ask wat i'm gona do next to my car and when i tell them, they ask "why the probe engine? why not a gsr or type r engine?". so ignorant, thinking vtec is the s---, no flames intended, vtec is nice, but i rather have just raw power and displacement. does this happen to anyone else?
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
Alt-Tab

Re: ignorant honda boys

Post by Alt-Tab »

I just stay away from the Honda boys. Usually WAY in front of them. :D
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alt-Tab:<BR><STRONG>I just stay away from the Honda boys. Usually WAY in front of them. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>hey dudes i thought only i hate hondas with their owners in mind lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

why hate hondas........my boss has a very nice honda ('98 civic) and i love driving it........dont get me wrong i still love my mx but with a 1.6 sohc its not the fastest!
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

No hatin', it's just a matter of preference. When you have such a special car as the MX-3 why drive something so "common" as a Civic?
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Damn, leave the honda's alone. I'm betting everyone wanted a honda civic when they first got into the import scene. But now that ONE person says "Honda's suck" showin mazda pride, all of you start hatin on the car you wanted before. Figure this, the '95 Honda Civic SI has a 4-cyl and has 126HP and 106lb-ft. We have a V6 and 130HP and 115ft-lb. Who's engine is built better? Honda's are nice, we all like them, but you are all too scared to admit it. LEAVE THE HONDAS ALONE, good hell.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Actully when I first got into the import scene I wanted an RX-7 or a Integra. :P Then when I couldnt afford that I wanted an Eclipse and then when I relised those sucked so much I wanted a MX-6 or a 240SX. Well I found a MX-6 but sitting right next to her was this black small mx-3 just crying out to me drive me drive me. I drove it and fall in love with it. Why did I never want a Civic? Well because EVERYONE has one and EVERYONE thinks thiers is the best. Does that mean I would never own a civic? No, I wouldnt mind having a civic someday. Maybe the new 3 door SI with the center shifter. I think those are tight, but untill I get that I will stick with my beautiful MX-3 and watch as the Civic DX and CRX owners look at my car in aww and think to myself, just wait tell I get this baby modified. I dont hate Hondas but I dislike people who own hondas who think they are just the baddest asses on the planet because they own one of a 100 other modified civics in a 100 mile ratio...
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><STRONG>Actully when I first got into the import scene I wanted an RX-7 or a Integra........ I dont hate Hondas but I dislike people who own hondas who think they are just the baddest asses on the planet </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Integra is a what??? A honda. And everyone on here dawgin on honda's think they are the baddest asses on the planet cuz we have a car not too many people know. I'm not here to make enemies, I just think it's F**ked up to dawg on hondas to make yourselves feel better. Honda's are damn nice cars. You all brag about beating a Prelude in your 2.5LKL_ZE GSR. Well, I would like you to know it's not a fair race until THEY get an engine swap. They have 190 stock, we have 130. They have a better car than us. How about spreading happiness rather than hatred? Just my opinions I guess. And "If I don't like it, I shouldn't read it". I absolutly LOVE this site, and would hate to leave it, but I can't stand people being asses to peeps they don't know.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Integra is a honda??? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Honda Integra? Hmm doesnt even sound right... Lets try something else GMC Silverado... Chevy Jimmy.... nope neither of those sound right just like INTEGRA IS AN ACURA NOT A HONDA!!!! Ok gotta go buy a GMC blazer now. :P
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><STRONG>Integra is a honda??? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Honda Integra? Hmm doesnt even sound right... Lets try something else GMC Silverado... Chevy Jimmy.... nope neither of those sound right just like INTEGRA IS AN ACURA NOT A HONDA!!!! Ok gotta go buy a GMC blazer now. :P</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hmm....who makes Acura??? Any guesses? Honda makes Acura.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

You didnt get that message at all did you. Yeah GM makes chevy and GMC but you dont go around calling Blazers GMC or Jimmys Chevy do you? Calling an integra a Honda is an insult. The reason they are called acura is the same reason GM has the Chevy Blazer and the GMC Jimmy. The Acura is a better made vehicle then the Honda.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Acura is better because they offer more options. I am sure that they are probably made in the same assembly plant. I mean hell, the Honda Passport (earlier versions) were actually just Isuzu Rodeos with a Honda badge (look under the hood...it says body and motor by Isuzu....it SHOULD say EVERYTHING by Isuzu). Anyways, it does not matter if you call it a Honda or an Acura if we are talking about performance because they BOTH use a HONDA engine.
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

Ummm yeah Acura is supposed to be the better line of HONDA cars. But you do know that in Japan it is the HONDA INTEGRA? yeah so it is called a honda after all.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3RS:<BR><STRONG>Ummm yeah Acura is supposed to be the better line of HONDA cars. But you do know that in Japan it is the HONDA INTEGRA? yeah so it is called a honda after all.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thank you guys for seeing my point. Honda's are not all that bad, it's the people that don't own hondas that are bad. I can assure everyone, my next car will most definatly be a honda. Be it a prelude, civic, del sol, or even an integra. But there will always be a spot in my heart for my baby, the MX-3. She will be the one taking up the 2nd biggest peice of my heart (next to my REAL baby). Otherwise I would have a honda now instead of my MX-3. PEACE, LOVE, TOLERANCE.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Well unless I can afford an RX-7 or RX-8 or something Mazda makes that comes out that looks like the old style of cars I will prolly own a honda to. Remember I said I like hondas, just not the people who think that because they own one they are the hottest stuff. I miss Nissans 240SX and Mazdas MX series and all the other cars that werent as expensive as the RX-7 or supras, etc but sweet none the less... The only ones that seem to still be out there left are the Civics and the Celicas and I havent ever been a toyota fan.. Thier trucks are kinda cool thoug, but defently not a truck fan. Only buy a truck to haul around a show car of mine, but if I got truck I go Domestic. Domestic still makes a heck of a truck. Actully I wouldnt get a truck, I would get a Cadilac Escalade. Sweet SUV. :) But I would just like to make the point that I never hated Hondas. I just like a car no one else has or there are few of them left out there.. My last car was a 1984 Camaro Berlinetta. Now tell me how many Berlinettas you see running around? The luxury camaro that should of never been discontinued. :)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”