SeLLing 94 ReD Mx-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Runninit

SeLLing 94 ReD Mx-3

Post by Runninit »

Hello eveyrone , i am selling my mx-3 because i need money for uni which finally is coming soon , so therefore i am selling my 94 red mx-3, with a front mazdaseed body kit, and momo steering wheel as well as shifter and pedels. My car also has intake and full 2.5 inch cat back exhasut from what i remember, as well the paint is in perfect condtion as well the car is lowered. I also have 2 10" Rockford fosgate subs competition and a jvc deck. It has 158000 kms and some other upgrades are also included. It is rust proofed and is running in perfect condition. If you are interested i will send pics but contact me at k_imraan@hotmail.com and i am not selling parts. It also has a mazdaspeed spoiler. I do have rims which may be negoiated into the price but i am still thinking about selling them they are multispoke finshed in white 16".<BR>Let me know if you are intersted i am located in the T.O area. Thanx
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
Runninit

Re: SeLLing 94 ReD Mx-3

Post by Runninit »

The price in which i am selling it for is $7300 asking .... Let me know or e-mail me for informaiton <BR>Tahnx
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

$7300 for a '94 RS.. you are nuts man<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green

Post by Guest »

i second that..its only worth between 3500-4000 cdn max if its a rs with 158,000km [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hey man !!<BR>supz,,,,,<BR>where've you been bro, what happend to da site,,,,<P>good luck selling the car eh,,,!<P>try reducing the price abit, its kinda high,,<BR>(just a thought!)<P>latez

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”