i might be joining the mx-3 crew again

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mbguy

i dont know

Post by mbguy »

i dont know man. first time i ran it was a 16.0 cuz i didnt know how to launch but i got it down then next time and ran a 15.1 then a 14.5 then a 14.3. a vr4 3000gt got the chance to beat me when i ran the 15.1 but a wana be built civic got the a-- whoopin when a ran the 14.5 and a wrx fell behind me a hair when i ran the 14.3 he ran a 14.5. u can see on my eclipse site i got the timeslip on there against the wrx i think. thats all i did man was a k&n filter turned the boost up a few pounds and cut the exhaust off after the downpipe. sounded like and 18 wheeler when i was drivin but it hauled a--.

I got the mx-3 guys picked it up tonight. already got a new k&n oil filter, mobil 1 oil, sylvania healight and tail light bulbs, bosch icon wipers, bosch platinum 4 spark plugs, new pcv valve, new front and rear brake pads. gotta try and find a fuel filter tommorow and i got a can of marvels in the tank with a full tank of gas. ;) lol.gonna do a lil more work on it tommorow though. ill get pics tommorow to after i leave the beach. iight later

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”