dyno day august/september

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

dyno day august/september

Post by garfy1981 »

Ive got the offer of arranging a dyno day at http://www.cplracing.co.uk in Sheerness Kent. ( South East UK )

The dates i have available form them are Sunday 20th August OR Sunday 24th September.

I need a minimum of 10 cars in order to book the event. I will be making posts on http://www.mx6.com and http://www.club323f.co.uk as well as here to see if i can drum up 10 cars

The usual cost of a dyno is £65 but if we can get 10 cars booked and paid it will cost £40.

I have my mazda mx-3 klze there, a hybrid de/ze mx6, and another local guy from 323f forums also so thats potentially 3 so far !!

The event has to be done on a sunday because we can use the parking from other units. As this is not possible during the week.

So anyone interested ???
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
garfy1981

Post by garfy1981 »

Just been through uk owners section and found 8 members local to kent so come on guys !! lets have more than 2 mx-3 in a uk meet :D
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Mat from JSC might be interested.

Put it up on there to!
garfy1981

Post by garfy1981 »

at the moment im looking to keep it a mazda fwd dyno session to keep things interesting. so far there is myself, 2x cars from club323f.co.uk and 2x cars from mx6.com

if i fail to find another find i will open it up to a jap dyno session.
and if i still fail then it will be any old car lol :D
Pedro_mx3
Supporting Member

Post by Pedro_mx3 »

put me down mate, should be good to come back for then, put down dans Turbo Z5 323f an sarahs Z5 323f too :D we'll make a roadtrip of it
I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on, Im worried about the one that says 'To Whom it may Concern'....

Make a Donation, Keep Mx3.com Alive!!

1991 V6 K8 -- My baby, i miss her... On her way to car heaven... <3
garfy1981

Post by garfy1981 »

awsome mate, september sound good for you.?? Will be good to see ya mate. Said to a few other guys might see if i can get j tuner magazine down to do a feature on the dyno day.

Right i have a look round the other forums and have a count up of numbers but think we are still short of the ten required :(

Return to “European MX-3 Community”