Custom-Colored Dash/ Console pieces??

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
PatMX3

Custom-Colored Dash/ Console pieces??

Post by PatMX3 »

Yea, ive seen some custom parts for Mx-3's that were colored, or painted. The front dash air VENTS in RED, or BLuE* Where can i get these colored pieces?. Are they gettin painted , or getting them delivered by from some company?.
"93 Mazda MX-3 GS. Special Edition* 1.8L
Color -Rasberry Metallic. P-START Ignition*.
EuroLITE Dash Gauge* 77,000/m
#2nd Mx-3 Owner.
Mazda. Get in. Be M o v e d .
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

u go to the store pick up a can of paint...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Vanished

Re: Custom-Colored Dash/ Console pieces??

Post by Vanished »

PatMX3 wrote:Yea, ive seen some custom parts for Mx-3's that were colored, or painted. The front dash air VENTS in RED, or BLuE* Where can i get these colored pieces?. Are they gettin painted , or getting them delivered by from some company?.
guys..we have a new illapino. Oh and no, you can't put a rotary in an mx-3. sorry.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Cy

Re: Custom-Colored Dash/ Console pieces??

Post by Cy »

Vanished wrote:
PatMX3 wrote:Yea, ive seen some custom parts for Mx-3's that were colored, or painted. The front dash air VENTS in RED, or BLuE* Where can i get these colored pieces?. Are they gettin painted , or getting them delivered by from some company?.
guys..we have a new illapino. Oh and no, you can't put a rotary in an mx-3. sorry.
great way to keep him here...
PatMX3

Post by PatMX3 »

So, u paint em huh?? lol. well a bud of mine painted his cavalier* dash inside.. jus thought mb i could order them pre- made. I'll paint em if i have to! heh ill do all kinds of stuff to get the right look im goin 4 he he*
#2nd Mx-3 Owner.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

PatMX3 wrote:So, u paint em huh?? lol. well a bud of mine painted his cavalier* dash inside.. jus thought mb i could order them pre- made. I'll paint em if i have to! heh ill do all kinds of stuff to get the right look im goin 4 he he*
It hurts to hear someone is going to paint interior pieces, and especially to an SE model. Well, since you're doing all sorts of mods to the interior anyway, if you decide to get rid of your oem leather covered shift knob, pm me. I'll take it off your hands, if you don't mind.
John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

jschrauwen wrote:
PatMX3 wrote:So, u paint em huh?? lol. well a bud of mine painted his cavalier* dash inside.. jus thought mb i could order them pre- made. I'll paint em if i have to! heh ill do all kinds of stuff to get the right look im goin 4 he he*
It hurts to hear someone is going to paint interior pieces, and especially to an SE model. Well, since you're doing all sorts of mods to the interior anyway, if you decide to get rid of your oem leather covered shift knob, pm me. I'll take it off your hands, if you don't mind.
John
\

i painted some of my interior peices, but i went and got ones from a junkyard and painted thoes ones, then put them in, so i can switch back if i no longer like it.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

let us see how they turn out!
Vroooom
PatMX3

Post by PatMX3 »

lol, well im keeping the leatha INT* so... yea. Good idea* have 1 pair PAINTED, the other Stock. Ill def post updated PIX on ma Projectz. Lata
#2nd Mx-3 Owner.

Return to “Appearance”