94 GS 4 sale in Ontario(5spd)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
henz94

94 GS 4 sale in Ontario(5spd)

Post by henz94 »

1994 mx-3 gs<BR>-127 000 km's<BR>-black exterior<BR>-5spd<BR>-lowered with H&R springs<BR>-17" Enkei 12 spoke rims/with good rubber<BR>-intake<BR>-ractive exhaust<BR>-clear side markers/turn signals<BR>-hyper blue bulbs<BR>-momo black leather steering wheel, shift boot and nob<BR>-indiglo gauges(6 colour)<BR>-$2500 stereo system<BR>*Also included are the GS 5 spoke rims with good winter rubber. Car has been babied, can't afford insurance while i'm in college. <BR>-Located in Chatham or Windsor Ontario.<BR>-email or post offers joshhenley95@hotmail.com<BR>Thanks, Josh
DVH

Re: 94 GS 4 sale in Ontario(5spd)

Post by DVH »

u got mail bro :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Is it the base model, meaning that it has sunroof, power windows,AC and some other things or it comes with manual windows and no AC!! :D <BR>If it comes i might buy it, with a good offer eh!<BR>take carez
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kuruption1983:<BR><STRONG>Is it the base model, meaning that it has sunroof, power windows,AC and some other things or it comes with manual windows and no AC!! :D <BR>If it comes i might buy it, with a good offer eh!<BR>take carez</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the guy is a real a*s hole! I sent him an email for pics of the car and He sent me back an email with pics of a kid posing for a pic, i think he is a h*mo! hahahha So i wrote him back of course pissed and said that i thought it was real mature to send me pics of some kid, i don't wanna buy a kid, i wanted some pics of his car, but now he is just too pissed off, i doubt hes even selin it!<BR>but u try kev......he might like u..lol!@<BR>lates<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Car Domain Web page MX-3
henz94

Post by henz94 »

The car has AC and power mirrors, but no sunroof, and no manual doors and windors.<P>As for DVH, heres his maturity level after receiving a wrong picture.<BR>-hey cool guy, u sent me pics of some ugly a-- poser! I was interested in ur car fag! <BR>send me pics of ur CAR! or u won't sell it, i'll just say on the board ur a little fucker screwin around with everyone! which u are as i see it! <BR>I sure as hell hope that u f---@n messed up and sent me the wrong pic, u can buy the fag for ur up comming weekend of lets f@ck boys! haha, loser!! <BR>later, send me pics, or just screw off!<P>he's a real winner...
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

hey henz94,<P>Are you onterested in all at selling your clear sides and turns?
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

or your 5 spoke with rubber?
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by henz94:<BR><STRONG>The car has AC and power mirrors, but no sunroof, and no manual doors and windors.<P>As for DVH, heres his maturity level after receiving a wrong picture.<BR>-hey cool guy, u sent me pics of some ugly a-- poser! I was interested in ur car fag! <BR>send me pics of ur CAR! or u won't sell it, i'll just say on the board ur a little fucker screwin around with everyone! which u are as i see it! <BR>I sure as hell hope that u f---@n messed up and sent me the wrong pic, u can buy the fag for ur up comming weekend of lets f@ck boys! haha, loser!! <BR>later, send me pics, or just screw off!<P>he's a real winner...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I sent u that????? yeah ok,what ever! now what u sent me and what u said in to me in the first email......i have pretty repected name on this board, people know i wouldn't say that just becasue of a wrong pic, <BR>Good luck sellin ur car or wait....was is that boy ur sellin ??? lol<BR>and if u really are selin ur car, don't say sh*t like that in a email to potential buyers, not a good way to get ur car sold<BR>lates<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<p>[ October 10, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Car Domain Web page MX-3
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

Yeah.. im believeing Derek on this one, just cuz there is no way he woulda said that crap.. <P>Sorry "henz" but im thinkin you are a little new around here and dont realize we dont just go around making s--- up to sell stuff off our cars, annnnd i also think you might want to consult a physician about your thing for little boys<P> :D
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Haha!<P>Ok stop the thread,<P><B>We have a Winner!</B>
henz94

Post by henz94 »

Just because of how cool DVH thought he was and how "respectable" he is on this board, i sent 5 spd GS who bluntly said theirs no way he would lie, the forward of what DVH sent.<BR>Thanks
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by henz94:<BR><STRONG>Just because of how cool DVH thought he was and how "respectable" he is on this board, i sent 5 spd GS who bluntly said theirs no way he would lie, the forward of what DVH sent.<BR>Thanks</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>OMG!!!!!!!! I DIDN"T LIE...please don't accuse me of that ok!<BR>well bro, im puttin this to rest, i never said all of what u wrote there, some yes i did...lol....about the guy for the weekend i did say, i thought it was quite funny..lol! <P>Anyways, i wanted a pic of ur car, thats it bro, u sent me the wrong ones i guess??? no clue, so i simply said, send me the ones of the car then and stop fu*kin with me, which u never did, so i pretty much told u off! which is the famous email i sent u! this was after i had asked u to reply back with the real pics, which u never did<BR>If u sent me the wrong pics, then u should have said so in the beginning???? but u didn't , i figured this is a little punk just fu*kin around with people on the board...<P>I was tryin to look out for people on this board that might get screwed over by u, if u really are sellin, then fine, but try sending the right pics next time and if u don't get the right ones sent, then send the right ones and don't tell people off!<P>anywho, later and give it a rest.....<P>oh yeah, as for sending 5 speed gs (calen ) the email, go ahead, but send him the real one though, not ur interpitation of what u think i was sayin.<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Car Domain Web page MX-3
henz94

Post by henz94 »

Dont worry i sent him the exact emails, i'm not out to lie, play stupid internet jokes, i'm here to simply sell my car. The pictures of my car are at home on my other computer, im in windsor right now for school. I'm going home tommorow so they pictures of the Car, will be available for whoever still wants them. Once again to DVH i sent the wrong picture, so maybe its time to grow up and build a life outside of this board...
DVH

Post by DVH »

Well im still interested in seeing the pics, so if u want post them here, post or email , the right ones......lates :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

well people!!!<BR>To be honest that thing is expensive as hell!! specially with this thing that Derek is sayin he did! its not worthed.<BR>but good news, just bought my 7th MX3<BR>1996 precidia, black, GS, Manual.<BR>112728 KMs, dont think she would reduce it! hehe, she didnt look like she could.<BR>But anywho she is the first and only owner.<BR>power sunroof, windows, and everything you can imagine.<BR>The only thing that was wrong with it was that, she parked it under a construction site and a brick hit the hood and made a big dent, which i dont give a $#!t about that, can be fixed easily for 500 bucks!<P>anywho, total cost price, 2500 cash! on spot with a signed ownership! :D :D :D <P>That was the second best buy i eva had, this one will pay off some of the damn lexus' payments!LOL :D :D <P>Thanx maria for sellin me da car :D :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”