What to do? HELP!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
JoBoMania

What to do? HELP!

Post by JoBoMania »

Hey,<P>Since I was like 12, I've wanted an MX-3. Finally, 17 years old I've rounded up $10 000 Canadian to do with as a please. I've been researching these babies for a long time, but I'm yet to find a 1996 GS model. Was it ever made? I've been pounding away on search engines and not yet have I found a 1996 Canadian V6 model. Atleast for sale.<P><BR>Anyway, the choices...<P>(Canadian Prices)<P>96' 5 Speed 106 000 KM's Loaded $9200.00 (Blue) 4 CYL<P>94' 5 Speed 100 000 KM's Loaded $9600.00 (red) V6<P>I guess a vote will persuade me. I have no idea what to do. Both sound perfect and the fact that the 94' is a V6 and the 96' is a 4 CYL, it makes me side with the sportier red.<P>Thank you.<BR>Later
SmokyMcGee

Re: What to do? HELP!

Post by SmokyMcGee »

V6...thats all im gonna say
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

v6!!!! Even though I have 4 banger I wish I had researched more but I found this car on accident, when going to a dealership to look at a mx-6, and had to have it.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Oh and Im prolly wrong but didnt I read something about them not making v6 in 96 that 95 was last year? Might want to look into that..
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
back alley

Post by back alley »

i thought up to '97 with a v6...in canada only.<BR>my vote is for the 6 and the 5 speed, great combo, go fast, zoom-zoom
p00onU

Post by p00onU »

Defintaly go with the V6, if you dont you will regret it.
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
SACMX3

Post by SACMX3 »

V6 for sure man
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

im fairly sure that there are 96 V6's in Canada. Really, the GS is your best bet. Its more than just the v6, its the front spoiler the power group, (is 4 wheel discs standard on the non GS?) The prettier engine bay, the ability to easily swap a 2.5 in it....<BR>as for prices, for 100km the 95 model is a pretty good deal. You will have the nicer interior not found in the 92-93 models and the superior engine and features found in the GS version. hope this helped... and be sure to check out <A HREF="http://www.automart.ca" TARGET=_blank>www.automart.ca</A> for prices...<BR>later
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
back alley

Post by back alley »

not to be argumentative...but...i prefer the interior of the '92. simple is good.
Esper

Post by Esper »

yeah, the "old" dash style is a lot cleaner than that weird new one. i almost bought a canadian '95 until I saw the dash in my '93...between that and the mileage difference i got the 93 in a hurry.
Dude.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”