VRIS GODS!!!!! Schematic doesnt tell me squat!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

VRIS GODS!!!!! Schematic doesnt tell me squat!

Post by Mnemonic »

K so i'm trying to install my msd digital window switches, and i've run into a snag.

out of each switch runs 2 wires yellow (constant ground) and gray (removes ground)
now on the vris:

vris 1 there is a White/red wire and a Brown/white wire

vris 2 there is a white/red wire and a Green/orange wire

What goes to what hahahaha? And before someone asks yes i have a multimeter but my roomate is a technician and he had to barrow it and is out of the state till saturday.

Any clues?
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

oh heres the schematic as well

i asked on probetalk to

http://mx-3.com/95manual/z/z-042.gif
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

judging by the wiring diagram that you posted along with the diagram on page z40 as it says the W/R is connected to the relay from the positive side of the battery

http://www.mx-3.com/95manual/Z/Z-040.gif

if you follow the diagram on z40 you will see where it references in the top right hand corner to the solenoid valves.

hopefully this helps you out. My guess would be W/R is the gray wires and the others are yellow.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”