trade welding equipment for car parts???

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
macnwigs

trade welding equipment for car parts???

Post by macnwigs »

I can get everything from welders, torches, wire and rod, to helmets and welding gloves....<P>Is anyone interested in trading parts for some welding stuff?<P>Not a business just seeing if anyone is interested...
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
MxerCanada

Re: trade welding equipment for car parts???

Post by MxerCanada »

what parts do you need ??
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

nothing in particular...Car is in pretty good shape, and I have some extra parts in my garage like a spare set of seats, door panels, dash trim, tail lights etc.....<P>I do need a new set of tires, preferably with rims, and I would be willing to trade a small welder if the deal was right.... :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
MxerCanada

Post by MxerCanada »

I don't have much just old stock stuff Do yoou wan't to sell any welding stuff?<BR>if so what?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macnwigs:<BR><STRONG>nothing in particular...Car is in pretty good shape, and I have some extra parts in my garage like a spare set of seats, door panels, dash trim, tail lights etc.....<P>I do need a new set of tires, preferably with rims, and I would be willing to trade a small welder if the deal was right.... :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I have a stock set of RS alloy rims and tires. They are in excellent condition with alot of tread left on the tires. What would you trade me for them?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

jarid - mines a GS with 205/55/15 tires.<P>mxercanada - let me know what your looking for and I might be able to get you a deal. I work for a large manufacture, and my dad runs a distributor (similar to Praxair, BOC etc) so between the two of us there's nothing we can't get. <P>I'ld prefer to trade product for product if possible, I'm not looking to make money - just supplementing my hobby :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

-Albert Einstein
MX-Dan

Post by MX-Dan »

Are you selling any of the parts in the garage? seats,dash,door panels etc?
xxxxxroninxxxxx

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

i dont have any of the parts you need, but i am interested in the dashboard, would you be willing to sell and ship it to ny??
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”