MX3.com "Family without faces"...Show us who u are

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

Me on the right and my lovely daughter on the left.

kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

mx3grlsikride wrote:hahahahah........let me see ur car first :lol:
Here's my other car. Now, can I go clubbing with you? :twisted:

mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

hey alex, nice job on the new mercedes, it was a comfortable ride last night, i cant figure out how to get my picture on here, im too ugly anyways.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

WOW ir amazes me how a simple mx-3 obsession :P gets people together from all races, sizes and ages together. wow simply amazing! Thanks to everyone :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

Me waiting for a train... i was a little younger then... ( about 24 in that pic )

I am now 28 ... but i am a model, and my modeling agency doesn't let me to upload my current photos...
Contract or so they say ...
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

hey... how come you are from Aurora ( i think that is Canada ) if that pic was taken in a club in Barcelona ?
I know very well that club and the decoration . I even took some pictures there...
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

Here i am in my last visit to Ft Lauderdale (im from Puerto Rico) Left One

And here i am in my last visit to the speed shop

Jjejejej
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

mazdamx3sohc wrote:hey alex, nice job on the new mercedes, it was a comfortable ride last night, i cant figure out how to get my picture on here, im too ugly anyways.
Anytime Nick, anytime. 8)
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Nice Ride!!! Anytime! 8)

hey... how come you are from Aurora ( i think that is Canada ) if that pic was taken in a club in Barcelona ?
Aurora is in Canada (Ontario) but that pic was not taken in Barcelona. I have never been there.....that pic was taken at a club called Afterlife in Toronto.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

mx3grlsikride wrote:
Nice Ride!!! Anytime! 8)

Aurora is in Canada (Ontario) but that pic was not taken in Barcelona. I have never been there.....that pic was taken at a club called Afterlife in Toronto.
mx3grlsikride,

How far is Aurora from Collingwood? My family will be up there in Jan next year to go snowboarding. I think they are going to Blue Mountain Resort.
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

at work at the comp
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

I am about 30 or 45 from collingwood. Not to far. We go to Blue Mountain often in the winter.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

.:]{UBIS:.

Post by .:]{UBIS:. »

Hi, family =).. so this is me.. CZECH republic seems to look like this.. My and my girlfriend

Her better pic..

kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

mx3grlsikride wrote:I am about 30 or 45 from collingwood. Not to far. We go to Blue Mountain often in the winter.
Is Blue Mountain very crowded during winter? Is there another ski place close that is not to crowded?
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

mx3grlsikride wrote:Aurora is in Canada (Ontario) but that pic was not taken in Barcelona. I have never been there.....that pic was taken at a club called Afterlife in Toronto.
LOL, i know that ...
I was just messin with you, in order to put a doubt if that was a real picture of you.
See, i dont think that you need to ear this once more, but you are very, very beatifull... and many girls put other people's pics as their one ...

:wink:
Congrats on your car taste( since you are a Mx3 owner ) and also give your parents my congratulations on the awesome job they did on you 8)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”