9TH ANNUAL MISS.MEET!!!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Well ................

I won't be able to have her lowered and new rims/tires put on her before the 24th....................soooooo

yep ..... she is all stock

I'LL BE THERE ..................yeahhh!!!

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
precidian

Post by precidian »

If I go, I will only be able to hang around till about 2pm ..

I have to be back in London at my club BBQlater in the afternoon
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Thats cool....I will be there about 1130 to set up and the meet starts at 12. I've been around the club long enough to know that alot of people dont post so I am adding on extra people just in case. Thats also why Food will be served at 2pm so we can get a count of the cars that are there.

FYI: I have also got someone to come to the meet to videotape it (for those of you who were at the last meet, Its my friend Andrew) and we will take Ian up on his offer to make us the video. This is the one meet of the year you want to make sure you make it out to :D
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

1) KP2T
2) mx3grlsikride
3) Bochek
4) ProspectMx3
5) jschrauwen
6) Mazda_95
7) Trevor
8] Fieromx3
9) JWMX3?
10) MX3Extreme?
11) nos92mx3?
12) Gabor
13) mx3_ryder69
14) mymx.3
15) precidian
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mx-3north

Post by mx-3north »

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the meet this year. I really enjoyed
meeting everyone last year . Ive already had one trip south this spring and I expect to be going again in July and with the price of gas it's just too expensive Hope you have a great turn-out and the same weather we had last year. PS gas up here is $1.10 per lt and it's a six hour drive to get to Mississauga.
92 mx-3 gs auto 1.8lt
nokian wr tires
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx-3north wrote:I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the meet this year. I really enjoyed
meeting everyone last year . Ive already had one trip south this spring and I expect to be going again in July and with the price of gas it's just too expensive Hope you have a great turn-out and the same weather we had last year. PS gas up here is $1.10 per lt and it's a six hour drive to get to Mississauga.
Sorry to hear you'll have to abstain. A 6 hour cruise would be nice in an MX and even better if you could meet up with other MX'rs enroute. Perhaps the Eastern Ontario cruise might make the trek more bareable..... just a thought. cheers,
John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Got the Trophies!!! LOOK SWEEET!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

Selecta

Post by Selecta »

BOOOOOM BABY!!!! Iz In
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Jay72

Re: 9TH ANNUAL MISS.MEET!!!!!!

Post by Jay72 »

mx3grlsikride wrote:So here is the final details for our 9th Annual Mississauga Meet.

It will be held on Saturday June 24th 12-4pm at Lakefront Promenade Park. Look for the Big Smoke Stacks!!...
Not being a smart-a-- but, aren't those smoke stacks the ones that got blown up earlier this week? If you look for them you won't find the meet. :)
Bochek

Re: 9TH ANNUAL MISS.MEET!!!!!!

Post by Bochek »

Jay72 wrote:
mx3grlsikride wrote:So here is the final details for our 9th Annual Mississauga Meet.

It will be held on Saturday June 24th 12-4pm at Lakefront Promenade Park. Look for the Big Smoke Stacks!!...
Not being a smart-a-- but, aren't those smoke stacks the ones that got blown up earlier this week? If you look for them you won't find the meet. :)
Did they finally blow em up? i thought they decided to leave them?

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Flying into Toronto ... they were there still

I think :lol:

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ok people....This is the one big event of the year...I know its a hassle to post your name and whether you can attend or not....but please to make this turnout eventful please help us out. We only have 15 people listed so far. We can do better then this guys!

mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Sorry 16 people

1) KP2T
2) mx3grlsikride
3) Bochek
4) ProspectMx3
5) jschrauwen
6) Mazda_95
7) Trevor
8] Fieromx3
9) JWMX3?
10) MX3Extreme?
11) nos92mx3?
12) Gabor
13) mx3_ryder69
14) mymx.3
15) precidian
16) Selecta

mx-3north

Post by mx-3north »

jschrauwen wrote:
mx-3north wrote:I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the meet this year. I really enjoyed
Sorry to hear you'll have to abstain. A 6 hour cruise would be nice in an MX and even better if you could meet up with other MX'rs enroute. Perhaps the Eastern Ontario cruise might make the trek more bareable..... just a thought. cheers
I'm about six hours from Ottawa as well. I do enjoy driving down hwy 11 and 400 to 401 . Maybe next time. Have fun guys and girls.
92 mx-3 gs auto 1.8lt
nokian wr tires
precidian

Post by precidian »

mymx.3 wrote:Flying into Toronto ... they were there still

I think :lol:

DEB
I was in Mississauga on Monday, the smoke stacks are definately now gone.

The stacks can be seen in this MX-3.com file photo from 1999. at the first official Mississauga meet.

Landmark power plant smokestacks demolished - clicky
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”