WIDE BODY not a photoshop!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

oh and john i want those se swithches you just bought your seats are not even heated are they..
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

David Witherow wrote:oh and john i want those se swithches you just bought your seats are not even heated are they..
Sorry Dave. Might complete the the leather seats with the heater inserts. Something Verzutiko or Macen may have mentioned in the past.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

John i thought you drove a protege in the winter and parked the mx?
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

that firs wide body look like ..... well good, but like hell at the same time. but he might have some go under the hood. notice the 5 lug conversion, on 18's. but the wheels are so freakin far out there he could have had the spacers made to go from 4 to 5, and in that case that would be cheezy. it almost looks like he got a nice set of wheels and said "im going to make thies fit this car".

but the red wide body looks nice and clean.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

i do actually like the wide body. I'd like to see a pic of the dash. hate to think how much the thing cost to do though
jaydog5678

Re: WIDE BODY not a photoshop!!!

Post by jaydog5678 »

solo_ryder wrote:
David Witherow wrote:
That is the only nice one in there, were do ppl come up with these ideas? The green one looks like a bass fishing boat.
Agreed.. :D All the others look like they had way too much time on there hands.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

I love wide body looks! but one of those was a lil TOO wide haha.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

-the wide body isn't something i like because they changed the tail and head lights...the break lights are by the muffler, and the reverse lights look retarded, as well as the front lights...it just kills me. It's alos alittle too wide, and the two colors sperate it too much, no flow...its gross. Its squishy? The all white looks nicest for that paticular car, but it's still gross..

-the blue one is nice minus the stickers

-thre red/gold/black is something i like, aside from the spoiler. It's a great show car..its my fav. yay.

- the front end of the next red one is to fricken round..looks like a drag car

- the red wide body has potential. Its the most favorable of the widened body's, because its not like FOOMP huge, needs differnet rims tho.

- i hate green

- were did the head rests go?

- i like the black/blue/flamy oragne one too, but only if it was ALL black. The flames don't do it for me...

- i hate green..with fleck

- I CAN"T STAND the hood "extensions" onto the head lights. who's with me.
and the white one with the RSX tails..it's already been discussed

- the other red one with the flat spoiler can fly..into a burning pile of gas. And burn. forever...

aren't i nice?

For really clean, franko's kicks all a--...for show, the red/gold/black one.
Props to those retards for trying to be original tho, they deserve something. maybe a nicer car?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I really like the widebody.
Things I would change:

-It needs to be one colour.
-It needs larger taillights on that massive rear end. Those little clear things and lights in between the mufflers just dont cut it. Maybe a set of G35 tails would be nice to look at.
-The sideskirts need to flow directly into the rear arches rather than have that weird angle. The angle interups the flow.
-The front bumper would have the lip go straight across instead of having that gap in the middle.
-I would tone down the style of the kit used. Make it simple and smooth without so many lines all over.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

it's alll about the flow
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

the headlight conversion on that insanelly custom Wide body two tone are 06-07 Elcipse headlights
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

I believe that the tails Are the reverse lights of the 350Z
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

way to ruin a sexy car!!..
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
JM1EC-V6

Post by JM1EC-V6 »

All ugly except the purple/orange one !
'94 Mx-3 GS-R SE, KL-ZE Interprep. (From '96 PGT KL)
1110Kg
-Interprep KL31 Spec.
ported heads, Polished combustion chamber,3 angle vlv job,10.3:1 C.R.,0.020'' O.S.,KL31 cam,-0.007'' heads,Long neck IM,KL31 TB, Hotshot headers,2.25'' exhaust,Magnaflow cat
ImageImageImage
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

personal i love the wide body look the lines do flow, now not to the orignal lines, but the thing is you all complaine about the people who change the look of their car. Now think about that because if you all really love the look of your car you know ,the stock lines , the look of the tail lights ,ect... then why the hell do you all put after market tail lights on change the front/rear/side skirts etc....... talk about the pot calling the kettle black !!..... so if you love the look of the car then leave it alone!!!!!

i give massive props to the guys out there that put that much creativiy and hard work into their cars and not just buy the product off the shelf and bolt it on.

Reaper
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”