i wish i could do flips like this!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
fieromx3
Supporting Member

i wish i could do flips like this!

Post by fieromx3 »

93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Boris

Post by Boris »

Whoa that guys is my new hero
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Yea to bad that guy is really cocky and a douchbag. I dont know him personally but i got friends in TO that have met him.(i do flips and tricks and martialsarts too, and i visit them in TO once a year.)

Long story short he claims he made up this new movement called "multi level moves" which combines Martial arts and gymnastics and other stuff. It would be all well and good but he did not make it up. Its been around for a long time and its just called *tricking*. So he uses his mutli level moves site to market his noni juice (multi lv marketing type pyramid scheme type stuff).

But yea he is good at what he does although he has been doing gymnastics since 9 years old. I cant bash him to much for doing what i do, but making money off of it too. AND that very vid is what got me started into tricking : )

*end weird rant* lol

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Oh just for giggles, here is a vid of me and my buddys.

We are all diff skill levels from NOOB to skilled.

Im the guy with no shirt and white pants.
http://www.members.paraparamatsuri.com/ ... rasoul.wmv

IM in blue shorts and no shirt
http://www.members.paraparamatsuri.com/ ... aysamp.wmv

Oh and im nto posting these saying we are better than that guy, cause he owns us in gymnastic skills..although he has 16 years training and we have 3 : P Also we try to make our vids fun and such usually not us being serious.

ONe more vid for the road : P
http://www.members.paraparamatsuri.com/ ... hering.wmv

That guy is what got me started doing this stuff about 3 years ago..then i found out later he was an a-- : P oh well his stuff is still awsome to watch.
Last edited by XxantwawnxX on June 8th, 2006, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Boris

Post by Boris »

nice man those videos were pretty crazy.

And ya even if that other guy is arrogant, he's still entertaining to watch.

Who knows, maybe the guy's just misunderstood. With most talented people, come bad rumours.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Boris wrote:nice man those videos were pretty crazy.

And ya even if that other guy is arrogant, he's still entertaining to watch.

Who knows, maybe the guy's just misunderstood. With most talented people, come bad rumours.
that could very well be true..i never met him in person, im just going buy what my friends tell me and from what i saw of his site and his internet talk. But i could have it all wrong. We all know sometimes the net can make u come off as an a-- when ur really not. Although i watced and interview with him once and the lady interviewing him called him the BEST of the BEST and he did nto deny it...haha

fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

kool vids antwawn! i still wish i could do that but i dont got the patients to learn. well w/e ppl say bout that guy or how he acts i still think he pretty good!
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Old video, but still cool. I wish I could do stuff like that, but then again, if I tried, I'd probably break my neck.
Bolverk

Post by Bolverk »

fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well i wouldnt say hes better at doing all the flips and all those other moves but dam hed make a good escapee lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Bolverk

Post by Bolverk »

yeah, the other guy is amazing at doing flips, but I think this guy is more entertaining to watch.
Flinch

hey

Post by Flinch »

-KL31 stock internals with curved neck intake manifold and KL36 ecu
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-FMI 3"x12"x32" all alluminum and welded, have a 7.5 PSI spring she just creeps on cold nights
-ACT 6puck sprung/96 probe tranny
-Short shifter
-HEI and MSD 6al (makes a big difference when you spend the 65$ ont he right spark plugs)
-KYB GR-2 struts with H & R springs
-Megan racing seats
-Personal 280mm stearing wheel
-Familia rear strut tower bar
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

I feel so untalented.... :cry:
Vroooom

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”