Automatic seat belt

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
jeffsmx3
Supporting Member

Automatic seat belt

Post by jeffsmx3 »

Has anyone had problems with the driver side automatic seat belts? I have tried everything. It doesn't want to run up the track when the door closes. Its stuck in the forward position. I don't know if the track is bad or maybe its the sensor in the door. I wondered if anyone else had this problem before and if they did...how did they solve it? NYS is reallllly strict about the seat belts. It wouldn't be bad but its an automatic give away when your driving down the road and its stuck all the way up. If a trooper drives by I'm done. Thanks!!
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

Take it to a Mazda dealer so they can give you new seatbelts. They won't charge you since it's a recall for all 92-93 MX-3s.

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78176

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

-2003 MAZDASPEED Protege #1186 Spicy Orange "Debbie" 2014-2015 SOLD!

-1980 Toyota Corolla Green 2014-present

-2002 Lexus IS 300 Solar Yellow 2015-present
jeffsmx3
Supporting Member

Post by jeffsmx3 »

Awesome. Thanks for the info!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”