Please Help Me Find Engine number

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
ozeire

Please Help Me Find Engine number

Post by ozeire »

Hi All

just a question i have a 1993 Presso/AZ-3 1498cc EC5SA and was wondeing if any knew where the engine number was on the engine

The reason i ask is because i have to get a new water pump and timming belt for it and the guys need to know the engine number to get the items .

If anyone knows where i can find the engine number i'd be very greatful

Regards

Al

Proud Mazda owner Sligo Ireland
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

sometimes the engine number is on the vin plate > doubt it would have a transplant in there. You may even find it on the log book. just 2 easy places i would start with + they should be able to do it off the chassis number so take that 2. as for the engine number try search on here one of the other guys may have posted before, as i can't remember seeing it stamped on the block
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by garfy1981 »

my import engine was not stamped with a engine number, apparantely some imports just have unknown on log book.
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.

Return to “European MX-3 Community”