Car Parts Depot - anyone familiar with them?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Lesley

Car Parts Depot - anyone familiar with them?

Post by Lesley »

I ordered a distibutor from Car Parts Depot
http://www.mazdacarpartsdepot.com/
roughly a month ago, started calling them this week since it hasn't shown up. I can never get anyone to answer the phone. Checked online - the status of my order is cancelled. Has anyone on here dealt with them? I suppose I could put a stop payment on the money order if I fail to get a response - but in the meantime, I need the distributor.
92 Mx3 GS KLZE 5 speed
97 Dodge Dakota - Boyd rims, custom built 5.9 360, custom tranny with kevlar guts and shift kit. Too many upgrades to list.
92 Mazda 323 - winter beater

mx3 by Leadfoot Lesley, on Flickr
Lesley

Post by Lesley »

Well, I finally got an answer... after weeks of calling them. There's a message on their machine that the company is being "restructured" and all who paid with a credit card will get a credit to their account.
92 Mx3 GS KLZE 5 speed
97 Dodge Dakota - Boyd rims, custom built 5.9 360, custom tranny with kevlar guts and shift kit. Too many upgrades to list.

alleycat29

sorry

Post by alleycat29 »

hey I had a buddy dealing with them too same thing happened to him... he dealt with the credit card too. He hasnt gotten his credit yet though.. Shady bastards
Lesley

Post by Lesley »

I ALWAYS pay by money order - which I got the bank to put a stop to and got most of the money refunded.
92 Mx3 GS KLZE 5 speed

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”