Polished motor mounts, interested?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
wkdmx3gsr

Polished motor mounts, interested?

Post by wkdmx3gsr »

I have a company that is willing to make the top 2 upper motor mounts polished with your choice of rubber insert color and stiffness. Just seeing if anyone would be interseted mounts would be around $130.00 to $150.00 each these are perfect for those who have the kl-ze swap like myself. orders have to reach 50 to get product started. I would like a set for myself price could drop if more ordered. Just a reminder this is just to see who is interested not a group buy yet...
1992 MAZDA MX-3 GSR 2.5LTR V-6
2005 SUBARU STI
2004 NISSAN ARMADA
http://www.cardomain.com/id/wkdmx3gsr
http://www.netuners.com
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

at those prices, good luck getting 50 people to order....

-nope
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

He posted this on the MOCA board too. That price isn't bad if you consider that one stock one costs 90 bucks...
A good deal IMO, especially since the MS ones are not that much more stiff (20% over stock), filling them costs another 40.00 and getting a set takes FOREVER.
MS ones are 300, plus filling them 40 plus the time and hassel= 350.00
These are about 300 for two (150 savings). However, he is only offering the left and right side and it is the front and rear that take all the abuse so you'd still nees front and rear ones.

Talk to your possible supplier and ask them to make inserts for the front and rear and a total package price and then get them to come down a few sets to make this really feasable.

I might be interested in the left and right one day, but only to make the bay look pretty.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”