Next plug-in down from the maf,, where does it go?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
oh-hell

Next plug-in down from the maf,, where does it go?

Post by oh-hell »

my darn car is so modified im just not sure anymore. i have about 5 plugs i have no use for. The one that is in with the maf plug is kind of squair and plugs in 2 diffrent places. Anyone know where its supposed to go?
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Take pics, im the same way. I completely took out my old burned harness for a new one. Can nu take pics.. could be fan connector, egr connectors, egr solenoid connector.. pics pics pics
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

actually i have no idea how to get them to post or i would
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

well i think you are talking about the vacum solinoid that used to be around the airbox, the 2 long lines go to the vacumm solinoids behind the TB, one of them just hangs loose as I remmeber as well, they are egr vac lines i think. THere is also one there for the FPR and the IM vacumm nipple by the disty.
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

i got it now it was for the feul pressure regualator and i dont need it anymore. Thats why i couldnt find a place for it, it was gone ! thx people !
ho bag

Post by ho bag »

oh-hell wrote:i got it now it was for the feul pressure regualator and i dont need it anymore. Thats why i couldnt find a place for it, it was gone ! thx people !
What is the purpose of that selnoid anyway?
2002 Mazda Protege5 (Turbo kit 75% complete)
1996 Mazda MX-3 Gs KL-ZE
1994 Mazda MX-3 Rs (BP-T?)
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

for the feul pressue reg
ho bag

Post by ho bag »

Yes i know but what does it do?
2002 Mazda Protege5 (Turbo kit 75% complete)
1996 Mazda MX-3 Gs KL-ZE
1994 Mazda MX-3 Rs (BP-T?)
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

to be honest i dont know, i dont need it with the klZE and i removed it from the 1.8 also.. nothing changed!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”