1996 RS for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
zx6r

1996 RS for sale

Post by zx6r »

Hello,<P>Thinking of selling my 1996 MX3.. 1.6 4cylinder<P>It's:<P>-Black<BR>-120K kms<BR>-17" aftermarket rims / z-rated tires, have originals as well<BR>-kyb gr2 struts and adjustable coilovers (raise and lower the vehicle) put <BR>in less than a month ago<BR>-front strut bar, aftermarket air filter/muffler<BR>-sporty Tekniq steering wheel<BR>-Tint done professionally at New glass shop, lifetime warranty<BR>-New clutch last week, new timing belt about 5K kms ago<BR>-New paint, about a month old<BR>-Panasonic CD deck / premier amp / pioneer subs (2x10")<P>I have all the stock parts for this vehicle.. It's definitely not the <BR>FASTEST car around, I'm not gonna pretend like it is.. but it handles like <BR>it's on rails..<P>I do have pictures.. if you're interested please reply by email or here!!<BR> <A HREF="http://members.shaw.ca/tsadiq/MX3/" TARGET=_blank>http://members.shaw.ca/tsadiq/MX3/</A> <P>Thanks,<P><BR>Tawheed
-=All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wonder are lost=-
kuruption1983

Re: 1996 RS for sale

Post by kuruption1983 »

hmmm!<P>looks kewl, if you also mention the mileage it would be better, easier to price the car.<P>if you take the system off of it and willing to sell under 2200. i will buy it cash off you tommorow! as i have done b4 :D :D
claudechiasson

Post by claudechiasson »

I'll give you 800 for the wheels alone!<BR>With the rubber on them though :) Do you have winter wheels you could sell it with?<BR>Let me know how much you want for them beauties.<BR>-Claude<BR>email me at claudechiasson@hotmail.com
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice... Damn you for fooling me again!
zx6r

Post by zx6r »

bump!
-=All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wonder are lost=-

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”