MX-3.com needs YOUR HELP!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
finchuck

Re: MX-3.com needs YOUR HELP!

Post by finchuck »

jeff, i see you are member # 2. who is member # 1?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-3.com:<BR><STRONG>I would like to thank everyone who is willing to help the site out. Donations are greatly appreciated.<BR>I have no ETA on the windshield banners right now.<P>Mx-3 Gs-x, I am sorry to hear that you do not enjoy this site. Please watch the language that you use on this bulletin board. If you havea problem please contact myself or one of the other admins/moderators for assistance.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Wow youre from cali? Hope all mx'ers from sac dont have this kinda attitude. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mx-3 Gs-x:<BR><STRONG>I WAS THINKING BOUT HELPING OUT BUT I REALIZED WHY SHOULD I HELP WHEN THESE MUTHAFUCKAS HERE WOULDNT HELP U IF UR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT U KNO SO I SAY f--- IT, AND I WOULDNT CARE NE WAYS HOW IT WOULD B CUZZ IM BEIN IGNORED LIKE I DONT f---in EXIST OR SOMETHING O WELL</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
babygirl23

Post by babygirl23 »

This site has been a great help and also alot of good advice, i will be donating money asap. The first day I got my car I wanted to know so much information on it and with out this site i would of never known what i know now. thanks to everyone who has helped me with my problems. Jeff and Barry and everyone else who contributed you've done a good job running this site i would hate to see it go out like that. <P>Jamie<BR>95 Sparkle green :p
Odom X

Post by Odom X »

I am sorry to hear about the possible closing of the website. I really enjoy it so I am going to make a donation now. I hope it makes a difference and helps pay the bill. A little donation with a lot of people can make a difference.<P>The idea of charging membership is not a bad idea at all. I would pay a small fee for it. It's much cheaper than paying a mechanic.
Odom<BR>93 Red MX-3 1.6L

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”