Door lock cylinders

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
wytbishop

Door lock cylinders

Post by wytbishop »

Has anyone ever had to source door locks from anything other than another MX-3? My car was broken into and passenger door and hatch are broke locks are broke. $470 from the dealer and I can't find a parts car nearby. I would like a complete set including ignition w/ keys if anyone has a parts car and would sell em to me. I also posted on the buy/sell forum as well. Trying to follow the rules. If anyone knows off the top of their head what ather vehicles use the same parts if any that would help too.

Thanks
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
PatMX3

Post by PatMX3 »

Yea, i feel ya man, same thing happend to my baby* :( 93 1.8 GS
One place i feel u will have luck is in salvage yards.. they carry many makes and seel u parts/bundles for a bargain price*. and check out the links on this site bro MX3 .COM ~ good luck :))
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

I bought a mazda factory lock set that replaces every lock cyl on the mx-3 incl. glovebox, rear hatch, doors, ignition. Brand new. Paid $34 USD from ebay last summer. Seller was listing em regularly but not sure if that is still the case. Most winning bids were in the $35 to $100 range. I watched 6 or 7 sets get bought before I got mine fwiw.
Image -Jim
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

i might be getting another 95 soon , 1-2 weeks. send me an email if u still need them

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”