wrecked mx3 V6 5 SPD

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
shannon_mx3

wrecked mx3 V6 5 SPD

Post by shannon_mx3 »

first off im doing this for a friend so im not real sure about every little thing.<BR>The car has front end damage and driver door is gone. the interior is great condition all the way to the back end. The car is a 92 or 93 V6 5spd the motor runs strong ( no smoke ). he is asking $400 for the car w/o motor or $800 w/motor. the front end could possible be repaired. he bought it for parts and wrecked his good one, same damage. or might work out parts trade deal. The car is in salem , virginia. Any questions you can email me or post here<p>[ August 19, 2002: Message edited by: hey you ]
aliencito

Re: wrecked mx3 V6 5 SPD

Post by aliencito »

Hello, im very interested in the engine but i got no problem buying the entire car. Please check your e-mail and give me an answer.<P>thanx in advance<P>P.S: I would apreciate some pictures of the car and the engine plz! :D
Timmyd865

Re: wrecked mx3 V6 5 SPD

Post by Timmyd865 »

Does the car have a sun roof switch? I need one if you do have one!
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”