Worst speeding tickets

Off-Topic Discussions
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

been pulled over many times, but never ticketed *knock on wood*

I've also seen a friend get pulled over when I was following him as he decided to race a porsche......*cough* DAVIDOS *cough* :lol: :lol:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
annie2486

Post by annie2486 »

I had one ticket .... I've race a honda civic and the cops had see us and i got arrested ... luckily i was 17 so the ticket cost me 108$ but i had 4 points and i lost 6 ... so I couldnt drive for 3 months :cry:
94 White LoW RiDeR KLZE
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

annie2486 wrote:I had one ticket .... I've race a honda civic and the cops had see us and i got arrested ... luckily i was 17 so the ticket cost me 108$ but i had 4 points and i lost 6 ... so I couldnt drive for 3 months :cry:
i'm confused...what do you mean by points?
Vroooom
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea you have to explain cause not all states do a point system and some states have it backwards

I think most states give you a total of 12 points (or allow you to get 12 points on your license) when you get a ticket depending on the type of ticket you can get a range of 0-6 points taken or added to your license. Once you've ran out or accumulated enough points they take your license away from anywhere from 90 days - 6 months depending on the offences you've had.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
annie2486

"points"

Post by annie2486 »

I live in Quebec and it work like this..... First you have your "temporary" drivers license it has 4 points on it and you have to drive with someone who has is "permanent" one. Then you have the "probatoire" (in frensh), it has also 4 points and now you can drive alone, but if you loose all the points ... you cant drive for 3 months. Then you have the "permanent" one that as 15 points on it but im not sure for time you loose it if you have no more points...
94 White LoW RiDeR KLZE
annie2486

"points"

Post by annie2486 »

i made a mistake... its added on the drivers license....
94 White LoW RiDeR KLZE
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

my worst ticket (of plenty!) was in my crappiest car, the mighty 1982 1.3l Ford Laser....., 70 in a 50k area, crossing the centre line, no rego, no WOF, breach of licence conditions...... was close to NZ$1000
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
skylineracing07

Post by skylineracing07 »

ha ha well where do i start sence i live in North Dakota we can get our license at the age of 14 yea crazy well lets see my first speeding ticket ha ha at the age of 14 i owned a 1976 chevy van big old 350 in her she could spin the tires quite well yea i was burning out after two of my friends did and the cop busted me for it and i was the 3 person to spin them sadly to say we were spinning out next to his house oooopsy ha ha ended up with a $50 fine and 3 point may i add i only have 6 points

Next story i got pulled over 5 times in one day for the same damn thing supposibly have to stop at a crosswalk when the light is blicking yellow ha ha got outta that Also

Third story would probibly when i got caught ay my girlfriends i fell asleep there and i have to walk to my brothers house like 6 miles away from where i was at i got pulled over on the side of the road by the cops for breaking curfew all this ended up was i got taken back to the cop station may i add that was about 3 blocks away from where i originally started and then the bastereds made me walk to my bros house so basically i have to walk 12 miles total at 4:30 in the f---ing morning

Fourth ticket would be doing 78 in a 65 got outta that one by askign if i can see his radar of course he said i deleted it so i said see ya

Fifth ticketwell this was a close call i was in my brothers 1997 dodge neon 2 dr the thing is hella fast like 103 in the quarter and its stock well i was racing my friend in a 1997 dodge avenger were bolth 5 speeds and he was by my side and i waved bye bye and i shifted into 5th gear may i quote it governs at 122 and i was bouncing off that when i happend to see a cop up ahead so i slammed on my brakes got down to about 67 and i passed him and waved ha ha he didnt ever pull me over and i know the bastard hit me with radar close call there

Ahh lets see ahh yes in ym friends honda civic i had to run from the cops cuz i was doign 110 in a 35 got outta that too lost the stupid mofo

Now for my last story my bro that owned the neon just bought a 2004 subaru wrx sti we were cruzing to minot a town about 60 miles from where i live now this car f---ing rips we have methanol injection in it i recommend it to anyone when wants to do it anywhoo we were f---ing ripping like 140 dosent govern and we flew by this cop i Look at my bro his eyes were wide i was like s--- nate what are we goign to do he looks at me smiles and i watch the spedo just climb to 158 and we got to minot and a cop pulled us over at a gas station and was liek we know it was you that flew by the cop and my bro was liek bull s--- i dont know what ur talking about he played it cool and we didnt even get a ticket ha ha morons didnt have any proof

I also got a waring for open container yea long story made short i got outta it
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

you are going to die for stupid driving.

oh a learn how to use a period. .
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Its North Dakota what else are we going to do here!!!! =) But hey we all did stupid stuff when we were young.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
mindy2627

Post by mindy2627 »

97 in a 50....worst part is i was driving a mini van---Forgive me lord for i have sinned
BatMX3Man

Post by BatMX3Man »

-
Last edited by BatMX3Man on August 10th, 2021, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

None yet (knock on wood) but I can tell you skydiving isn't that exciting after you've gone terminal velocity for sustained periods of time on a motorcycle. Once I had a cop chase me up to about 140mph on the freeway. He was on a KZ 1000, so I lost him in traffic. They're only supposed to engage up to 100, unless you're a felony suspect, which I wasn't.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

i just got my first speed ticket the other day, i have nh plates and im in florida, florida cops dont like visitors.....

i was in traffic i found out at the last minute there was a paint bucket in the middle of a busy road, i had to swerve around it and i sped up to get out of everyones way, there was a cop staking out on the side of the paint bucket (he couldnt get off his lazy a-- and move the dangerous obstruction) he said he gunned me at 54, i looked i was only going 50, obviously i didnt go any faster than that cuz of the cop being there. he pulled me over, gave me 180 dollar ticket and 4 points off my lisence.
he said i was going 54 in a 35 zone. the sign RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! said 45....b.s. i have no money for gas or food and im trying to save for my own place, and now this..eff cops.
92mazdaman

Post by 92mazdaman »

i have a 04 yahmaha r6 and i passed a state trooper going about 175 he had his lights flashing on the side if the road with no one pulled over. i believe he wanted me but her didnt even try to follow.but of course i didnt let off the gas.in the long run it was worth it. i got from keene new hampshire to burlington vermont in about 45 min. when it should take you about 2 hours. :D i love my motorcycle. but anyway had my license for 3 years now with no tickets.theres a time and place for everything
im yergie

Return to “Off-Topic”