Will the MX see a full summer this year?

Mazda Mx-3 Owners in Eastern Canada.
MrMX3

Will the MX see a full summer this year?

Post by MrMX3 »

So my garage free's up this Friday, and I'm pulling the MX-3 in first thing friday night. Going to finally try and figure out what my problem was from last year. I had it running, but at 4,000+ rpm it would just missfire and spit and sputter. I think it's somewhere in the wiring for the ZE Disty, MSD Digital 6, HEI Module and Blaster 2 coil. So I'm going to attack it over the next week and a half or so to see what I can get out of it, and do a complete going over since the thing has only seen the road maybe 15-20 times in the last 2 years as unfortunate as that is. Either way for those of you heading into moncton for speedsport this year, you should be finding my car there somewheres :p
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
onderground_mx3

Post by onderground_mx3 »

awwww its mike....Excellent can't wait to see it...i think i'm just goign to day trip up for speedsport....look forward to seeing it there.....
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

Hey Mike,

glad to hear man best of luck. Also i may be leaving for NB in like 8 hours for the weekend if so I will be in touch like always
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

Well, took the car for a rip up the road and back at about 8pm last night. Kinda funny actually. Had no headlights in it, not even any wiring for the headlights. Figured "Ah, I live way out in the middle of nowheres it'll be fine with just streetlights" Sure enough after turning around and almost making it back home meet a car who starts flashing his highbeams at me! Bastard, I had no lights to flash back!! :evil:

But ya, the car works 100%, everything underhood is all finished up. Headlights are back in it and working after tonight. She needs a REAL good cleaning, but it's going back into storage until speedsport. Also needs the stereo re-installed but that also won't be until the week before speedsport since I stole parts of it for my tj ;) That's what I need to pull in tomorrow since I put it in about 5ft of mud/water and the tranny got a little drink. Who would of thought a transmission doesn't like muddy water *shrugs* Oh well, tranny swap tomorrow.
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
matrice

Post by matrice »

seen your car at speedsport, was amazing, very nice, love the ZE , wicked stereo set up, good job

Return to “Eastern Canada MX-3 Community”