[fs] Testing waters, MX-3 w/KLZE, leather, some mods

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kimlin85 wrote:GS Leather Shift Knob: $20+shipping
I'll take it Kim. Please pm me your PayPal addy and I'll give you my mailing address at the same time.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

jschrauwen wrote:
kimlin85 wrote:GS Leather Shift Knob: $20+shipping
I'll take it Kim. Please pm me your PayPal addy and I'll give you my mailing address at the same time.
PayPal payment sent a month ago and still no Leather shift knob. No advisories, no updates, no nadda. How long would it take to package and mail a shift knob anyway? Please don't tell me, I've been duped again. Maybe I should just stop shopping in this Forum.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

yeah, i feel the same way J, anyone know 93_mx3_gs, well he hasn't been seen in a long time...that is suddenly after he recieved my $150 deck for trade
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

yeah, i feel the same way J, anyone know 93_mx3_gs, well he hasn't been seen in a long time...that is suddenly after he recieved my $150 deck for trade
Yup...same here....hopefully you have not been jipped...most annoying
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Perhaps I should ask a different question. Did anyone purchase items from Kimlin and eventually recieve them?
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Perhaps I should ask a different question. Did anyone purchase items from Kimlin and eventually recieve them?
I had asked for something and recieved it on schedule.

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Selecta wrote:
I had asked for something and recieved it on schedule.
I don't understand Uday, "ASKED", don't you mean bought or purchased? Sent a pm to her also and still no joy. I'm really running into a string of bad luck. Stung for an alternator on PT last Dec., stung for a set of gauges that were shipped as a rattle toy, possibly stung for this shift knob, possibly stung a second time on PT for a second alternator. Maybe it's time to say screw it, remove old alt, have it reconditioned and rewound for 110-120 amps, pay the money, get the guarantee and forget about trusting others. MX is psuedo dead in the water right now, and that hasn't happened in a LONG time.
OK, rant over.

PS: Does anyone know for sure that kimlin is actually a woman?
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Yes I had ordered an item and recieved it as per our PMs/Emails. In fact she was very concerened when I told her the item was over due and had not recieved it.

Her name in the emails is Kimberly Giannola so assuming it is actually a girl. I know she is in school and perhaps does not check her school email as often...not sure...hope you aren't stung buddy.

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Selecta wrote:Yes I had ordered an item and recieved it as per our PMs/Emails. In fact she was very concerened when I told her the item was over due and had not recieved it.
Her name in the emails is Kimberly Giannola so assuming it is actually a girl. I know she is in school and perhaps does not check her school email as often...not sure...hope you aren't stung buddy.
Thanks Uday. Perhaps that's the case. I guess I'm just a little bit jaded at this point since I just confirmed from PT that I'm amoungst a number of people that got stung like I did for my second alternator.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Would anyone say that it's a safe bet that this one fell through?
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

If I were in your position I would say it's definately fallen through. However, having dealt with this person I also know that getting a response from her did take longer than I would have liked.

But since it has been a month (if I am not mistaken) I would right this one off.

Sorry J :(

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Kim emailed me saying that she hadn't noticed the Paypal payment and doesn't check this board because her car is sold. My PayPal payment has been returned - Thanks Kim!! Any of you SE owners that have the old leather shift knob available for sale, let me know.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well that is good to hear that she returned the money and has cleared the air of any confusion...always nice when people are not out to burn you.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”