Auto Wreckers

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Paylrider

Auto Wreckers

Post by Paylrider »

I posted this in the General Section before I noticed there was a TO one, is there any good wreckers with a decent selection of MX-3's in or West of TO, maybe towards Niagra? I am familiar with most places between Belleville and Ajax. I am looking for some body parts, preferably teal.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

http://www.domsauto.com/default.htm
Dom's Auto Parts - about 45 minutes to an hour from Trenton (east of Toronto) that had no less than about 9-10 MX's in there last fall. Probably a few more after this winter.
Here's some others;

http://www.plazek.com/
http://www.queenswayautoparts.com/
http://www.406autoparts.com/
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

jschrauwen wrote: Dom's Auto Parts - about 45 minutes to an hour from Trenton (east of Toronto) that had no less than about 9-10 MX's in there last fall. Probably a few more after this winter.

Speaking of which....I think were due for a visit John.
ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

Cowanville Wreckers in Newtonville (newcastle) has 5 of them when I was up there last weekend. Many doors in almost perfect shape. There is one teal V6 with 120,000 or so on it, but last time I saw it mostly every body panel was missing.
There is a red 4cyl with only 60,000 km on it
1 black V6
1 black 4cyl
1 silver 4cyl
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
Paylrider

Teal parts

Post by Paylrider »

Did you notice if it still had a hood laying around?
Paylrider

Sorry

Post by Paylrider »

Sorry, a teal hood, or was it missing, I guess I could take a black one as well, I just do not want it to be obvious that its not original.
Knightrider

Post by Knightrider »

Anyone know of any wreckers that have MX-3's within the GTA? I believe the guy I bought my MX-3 from near Barrie said there was a wrecker called Tracy's somewhere west of Barrie that had 3 MX-3's. I'm not sure which models they have or even where this place is located, but he said their prices were really fair...........

Cheers........
Steve
Paylrider

Wreckers

Post by Paylrider »

As previously posted DOM's east of Ajax has at least 8 or so kicking around, with various parts removed from each, I have visited many times but not since last August. Although when I called yesterday they said they had no hoods, and last year they had 5 or 6, so either they do not keep the computer in line with stock or there were a lot of fixable front enders this winter. I would recommend driving and taking a little walk around the yard.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Knightrider wrote:Anyone know of any wreckers that have MX-3's within the GTA? I believe the guy I bought my MX-3 from near Barrie said there was a wrecker called Tracy's somewhere west of Barrie that had 3 MX-3's. I'm not sure which models they have or even where this place is located, but he said their prices were really fair...........
Cheers........
Steve
Try googling "400 Autowreckers". I believe there's a large one south of Barrie just offthe 400 of course. Woodbecks, near where i live had 2 MX's inthere that they weren't making parts available to the public for because the owners daughter or something owned an MX. Don't know if that's still a valid current situation. They will ship anywhare across Canada and perhaps Norway too ( for our Norwegian MX'rs that were curious).

Fred, don't be in any rush to get back. it's still too damn cold. Still warmer in Syria/Israel than here......LOL.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

I've got you a hood, and will paint it this week. Have it ready for when you get back.
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”