engine stuff for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
skyblue

engine stuff for sale

Post by skyblue »

have a 2.5 intake powder coated white with blue ghost flames for sale and a 1.8 intake for sale. the car was at octane overdose, the one with the flames on the front. i also have gold series underbody lights, a pyle in-dash 5 inch screen and radio with sc/dc convertor. i will try to make it to the meet on sunday if anyone is interested is some cool stuff.<P>peace<BR>pinch32@hotmail.com
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
canadian_ice

Re: engine stuff for sale

Post by canadian_ice »

Prices on anything? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
colin96

Post by colin96 »

what color are the lights?
ypahuboy

Post by ypahuboy »

how much is the 1.8 intake? it fits the v6 right?
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

I am really intersted in the lights tell me the price and i will meet up with u i live in r-hill i am looking for the lights and the screen please let me know asap thanx
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

the lights are blue. i just had a guy offer 350 for them and he seems really interested. i will keep you posted about that. the 1.8 intake.....how about 150. does this sound good? and the screen is a pyle 5" radio/tv. i paid around 600, asking 400 with ac/dc converter. about three months old. mail me with any other qusstions pinch32@hotmail.com<P>peace.
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
aliencito

Post by aliencito »

Im interested in the engine if it is 1.8L 24V. i could give you 300/350$ let me know wht do you think ok.<P>thanx in advance :)
Timmyd865

Post by Timmyd865 »

is the screen in dash? And how much?
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”