Just got a new MX3 and need some help!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
NBishop

Just got a new MX3 and need some help!

Post by NBishop »

I just got a 1993 rs. It's a 5 speed and has 17' rims w/ performance tires, 2 12's and 2 6x9's in the back, and is lowered. I paid 4,000 for it and really think it was a steal. But i need some help-i was wondering if anyone could help me come across a center console, becuase in mine there is no top, just the small square. And also my right healdight cover is all fogged and need a new one, i did some checking and i will have to get it through a dealer-is there anyone who knows how mucht his will cost or if there is any easier way to do it? It's not the bulb itself but the cover. <P>I love the car and live in Fredericksburg Va (between DC and Richmond), if anyone has any advice or help then i'd really apprecaite it. I'll have pictures of the car up soon.
Neil Bishop<BR>aim-nbish4350
Doreago

Re: Just got a new MX3 and need some help!

Post by Doreago »

Try getting them from the wreckers if you dont want to go through the dealership. There will probally be at least a couple mx-3's there. So you should be able to find what you are looking for.
MX30wner

Post by MX30wner »

You can also use some plastic scratch remover and polish. Just buff it into the headlight covers, and it works magic. You may have to do it once every month. You can buy it at Novus Windshield.
Teal '92 V6 MX-3 Precidia - w00t!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I use a product called Blue Coral plastic polish, with that and a buffer, it works magic. You cal get it @ wal-mart and @ Autozone.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

hey i live in alexandria va, if you need any help in upgrades/swapping let me know and i'll help.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

You might check with Corksport, if your total bill will be over $100. They can order any OEM part for cheaper than the Mazda dealership, according to Mason Holmes.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com</A>
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

Actually a dealer replacement for headlights will probably run you about 500 dollars. That's in Virginia Beach where I live. You might be able to find some from a wrecker but I tried like 5 different places near here and couldn't find any. Good Luck
fuzzpimp

Post by fuzzpimp »

HELLO Fellow Fred-Neck,<P>I just moved to old-plank Rd, I gots an mx-3<BR> 4-cyl, you got a better deal. we should meet up and have a few races<P>fuzzpimp :cool: :cool: :roll:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”