Pics of my terbeaU Mx3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
n2ogsze

Pics of my terbeaU Mx3

Post by n2ogsze »

Just some shots of my turbo KL Mx3. DE bottom end, ZE heads, Millenia IM, DE intake cams, ZE exhaust cams, Millenia S injectors, Cosmo AFPR, Vortech super FMU, Super T70 (SSAC version , more comparable to a T61), homemade pipes, FMIC, Blitz SS bov, Tial 38mm WG, Probe GT ecu/Vaf, and a 6lb spring in the WG.

T61 powered KLZE
Neil

Post by Neil »

Nice :2thumbsup:

Just need a new bumper and some paint to get rid of that red/rasberry color thats showing through in your engine bay and it'll be one freaking amazing MX-3.

Nice MX-3 man! :driver:
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Very nice, wherer does your downpipe lead to? do you have a hacked crossmember?

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
onderground_mx3

Post by onderground_mx3 »

what kinda numbers does it put down?
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I like how it is set-up. Who's the spoolin with your turbo ?
how much boost you runnin ?
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

The downpipe goes form the turbo, across the front of the engine until it dips down (as seen in the picture), then under the oil pan (parallel to the up pipe coming from the rear exhaust bank). I piped it so the up pipes come together right underneath the longitudal cross-member, so I didn't have to hack it up at all. As for my transverse cross-member, it's off until I get a chance to purchase and install a flex piece in the downpipe. All piping was done by myself with help from others at various stages.

As for numbers, I'm not sure. Think of a T61 putting out 6lbs of intercooled boosted air to a 180-190 CHP engine. As for now I can merely speculate, but my best guess would be around 220-230 WHP. I am currently using the Vortech Super FMU at 6lbs, however I will be soon making the jump to MSNS and running 10-15lbs. Spool up is kind of crazy. I start spooling way up top in first gear around 4500-5000 RPM, hit second then see full boost at around 4500 RPM from then up. My AFR's are sittin' between 10:1-13:1 while boosting, and anywhere from 10:1-15:1 off boost (depending on throttling, RPM, speed, etc..). I'm quite satisfied :lol: I'll be dyno'ing and hitting the track before long, I will be certain to post results.
T61 powered KLZE
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Yea man imade mine the same way..my member is unhacked also..i was just needing a place to run my downpipe. If ya get a chance could ya PM some Pics more in detail of the down pipe location?

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

XxantwawnxX wrote:my member is unhacked also..

I dont want to hear about your MEMBER... :shock:

LOL

Nice set-up BTW.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

so his mx is uncircumsized? lol
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

XxantwawnxX wrote:i was just needing a place to run my downpipe
Sure thing. I'll probably just take some undercar shots of the DP and post them in this thread.
T61 powered KLZE
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Thanx alot, i appreciate it.

Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

your front end if falling apart haha
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Nice set-up. Have you got an unequal amount of drop between front to rear. Could be wrong, but looks like the front is lowered noticably more than the rear?? Nice colour too.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

jschrauwen wrote:Nice set-up. Have you got an unequal amount of drop between front to rear. Could be wrong, but looks like the front is lowered noticably more than the rear?? Nice colour too.
could be the added weight. The weight of the turbo, intercooler and piping is significant
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”