rear calipers

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

actually ive tested them off a 323.
they exist
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
jaschke

Post by jaschke »

i will have to figure something out soon as my brakes are making the worst grinding noise ever
and squealing at high speeds
not to mention my WHITE rim is covered in brakedust
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Mazda_Powered wrote:hey Yoda, not trying to be rude, but do you have anything to back up your statement about 323's having 1.8s and 4 wheel disc brakes from 90-91?? because i've never heard of it, that'd be cool if they were though...maybe they even came with front sway bars:P what did they do for interior/exterior? anything fancy???
It depend on where you live. In Canada it is just a matter of going to a Mazda dealer that is still using Microfiche and ask for BP specific parts.
The Canadian (BG) 323LX had the BP-SOHC as std. equipment and the there was nothing to identify the BP-DE cars at all. Most of the ones I seen looked like a base model. I've owned an LX with the 1.8 SOHC. The advertized stock 1/4 mile times were .2 sec faster than the MX-3GS. Can't imagine the DOHC with 10 to 20hp more and without all the added weight of the LX tirm package. That's probably the reason they dropped the 1.8s in the 323 in '91. It would have faster than the MX-3. In '95a small number of the (BH/BA) 323C were imported to Canada as the 323LS and GS. The GS again had the BP-DE and 4 wheel disc. Again this is just a matter of going to a Canadian Mazda dealers asking for parts.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”