Negative feedback for 93_mx3_gs (please read)

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ha um i retracted any neative comments ..i think i may confused the person but anywho i got ripped off already and tehres nothing non one will do so yea
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

yah i had to contact the local federal police, they contacted the fbi, i also filed a complaint for mail fraud with USPS and as well as other fraud forms filled out from other us gov. Authorities.

I got my money back! it was a pain in the a--hole just ask Chanko he knows the same dude.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

the girl that he asked to have the m/0s filled out to his "fiancee" Melissa Stec. almost 2 months ago he was supposed to send me a driver side turn signal. he quoted me 16 bucks to have the the signal, socket housing, and a rear view mirror. i sent him the m/o, an address a p.o. box if i remember correctly in Salt Lake City. after 3 weeks, he messged me and told me he lost my address. i told him, no big deal, gave it to him again.. that was over a month ago. ive sent him pm's since demanding information about the transaction. as to date i have no reply. i have all pm's saved.
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Isn't it strange though he would rip people off for a wide range of money...from 16bucks up to a 100bucks?
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

wish i would of checked feed back, a few months ago I sent him a head-unit (prolly valued abolut $140) never sent me the alternator as promised.... lol...chalk it up to life...no biggy....
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”