How do you hotwire the MX3?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
PatMX3

How do you hotwire the MX3?

Post by PatMX3 »

my ignition now is all [EDITED] up from a recent break in of my beautiful car mx3:( i need to hotwire my ignition, but dont know which colored wires to cross. help me out guys**

[ADMIN:Read the rules]
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

o wow what a question?? one of a kind forsure
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

Buy a new ignition duh.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Sorry man.. your brand new to the forum and your first question is how to hotwire a MX-3? I know I wont share that information with you.. at least not at this time. Fix it correctly.. yeah it will cost more, but then the job is done right and you dont have your wiring all messed up. I understand that cash may be an issue for you.. so maybe check with your local wrecking yards and see if any of them have a lock cylinder from a car in good shape. Get the VIN number from the car you get the cylinder out of and hit your Mazda dealership up for a new key. Thats probably your least expensive route to fix the issue correctly. I'd like to say good luck.. and no offense here.. but if you are trying to learn how to steal MX-3's.. you dont want to know what I would wish upon you then ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

lol, thats exactly what i was thinking.
PatMX3

wow!

Post by PatMX3 »

gee, maybe i should have just asked a person educated in general auto electronics!
PatMX3

Post by PatMX3 »

ok, well not saying how to hotwire the ignition would be the safe and smart thing to do. well, i am a newbie here, i luv my 93 GS to hell. my email addy< PatrickONeill80@Comcast.net> if anyone wants to help me learn more.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Gee maybe you should drop the attitude and get to know the people of the forum. No on here wants to see one of these MX-3's stolen. If you truly have a problem, I apologized for not giving you this information. Your pathetic attempt to imply that I do not have this knowledge was a wasted attempt and now has only made me more positive that my decision to not tell you was warranted to begin with.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

pat, you're new, so let me explain why tunes, many others, and myself would be unwilling to give up this info. the mx3 is no longer in production and hasn't been for 10 years, so finding a good quality one is pretty hard to do and for the most part, we are all protective of our investments. that said, giving up the key info to stealing one of these is not going to come by easily on here.

if you had been on here for a while and people knew and trusted you, then maybe in a PRIVATE message you could get this info. i don't think i want to publish this kind of info for any person on the net to come by and take notes.

sorry man. wish you luck though.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

is this a post a joke...who joins a forum to know how to hotwire their own car? doesnt that sound a bit like they saw a car they want to steal?
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

You guys need to stop acting like your going to stop him from getting this info
If he steals a Mx3, thats +1 for the MX3 side. Mazda should captalize on this, discontinue the "Miata" and start a new gen MX3
If what he is saying is true, he just got helped

My advice:
Just ask your friendly average neighborhood thug/drug dealer.
Also, there is something called a search feature on http://www.google.com
YOU CANT MISS IT
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
PatMX3

Post by PatMX3 »

Guys, i love my mx3.... im not a thief.. i joined this site to show my pride in my baby* i was thinking of just making like a PUSH 2 start switch now, after readin one guys problem similar to mine. NEWS UPDATE!!!
Mazda Resuurects the MX-3 via KABURA Concept car 2007. the new look is pretty awesome* resembles very little of the older mx3. newer fresh look this time around* :)
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

well only one way to belive you,lets c some pictures of your car and your ignition set up..ther is a push button thing u can pick up at any parts store
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Google.com
SEARCH: How to hotwire cars or hot wiring cars

That easy
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
PatMX3

My MX3 GS pix**

Post by PatMX3 »

Ok, guys, sorry bout b4 :( this link shows all the pics i got from my MXIII
these photos include the IGN area ,and a brief tour of my baby* heh

http://photos.yahoo.com/patrickoneill80

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”