Negative feedback for 93_mx3_gs (please read)

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
slimmyslim1420

Negative feedback for 93_mx3_gs (please read)

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

I am posting negative feedback on 93_mx3_gs because I sent him payment for some items, I didn't here from him for a week after he told me he recieved my payment. He finaly wrote me back and told me he had one of my parts out but not the rest. That was about a month ago. I haven't heard from him since. Even after several pm's. I would suggest that you do not do business with him. I told him I was posting this feedback, and that if he will send my parts or my money back then I will retract this.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I kind of figured this would happen. I was going to buy some parts from him. I rummaged through his posts and saw it's a guy. Well, when he gave me his info for the money order, he gave me a girls name. I was not going to do the Britney Parker/Cbell caper again. Hopefull this is just a misunderstanding.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

What a Tool! Even if it is a misunderstanding, don't committ to something and then not follow through.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well I seem to be in the same state...coming to a month with no response. I'm giving him the benefit that he maybe out of town or something..but still.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I'm in the same boat. He was a bit slow on the response side, and his replys were a little lacking in detail. He stopped responding right before I was going to pay him, so the only thing I lost was a few mins of my life. I haven't seen him around since then tho.

G'luck to the rest of you. I hope everything works out.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well seeing as he stopped pretty much with everyone perhaps he is indispossed or something...but it's still dang annoying :(

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Really? Man this totally blows..if iz been dupped I would not have expected it from a fellow member..ebay yes..other stuff yes...but not here. :(

Oh well at least one of my other orders arrived today (not related with 93_mx3_gs)

mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

got my ashtray from him. bit slow on shipping but i still got it. Maybe he doesnt have internet or some kind of personal problems so he cant get on here
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

got my ashtray from him. bit slow on shipping but i still got it. Maybe he doesnt have internet or some kind of personal problems so he cant get on here
I could understand that but since he took the money he should make the effort to let people know what is going on. I mean ... I am still willing to give him the benefit...I mean anythign could have happened who knows...but a quick note would have been nice.

ccreech

Post by ccreech »

Selecta wrote:Really? Man this totally blows..if iz been dupped I would not have expected it from a fellow member..ebay yes..other stuff yes...but not here. :(
Oh how quickly we forget MarshMellow or whatever the dudes name was that was trying to sell carbon fiber here. A couple guys had to go to his house and talk to his parents to fix the situation. I think they took a can of a-- whoop in there back pockets.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

hehehehehehe

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

**edited** wrong person
Last edited by hgallegos915 on March 2nd, 2006, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

**edit * wrong person!!
Last edited by hgallegos915 on March 2nd, 2006, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

got an email from him asking why i had summit a buyer/seller dispute with paypal today. paypal wont do anything of course and im ok with that. Just needs to be filed. I am using the gs wing as a door stopper. Its good for something i guess.
Oh so he does check his emails...interesting.

MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I hate online fraud, it took me a year and a half to get my money back from James Santos (Marshmallow15)

Enough emailing - Nagging and Calling his mother got me my money back ..
Find this guys number call him and explain to him that he is committing mail and internet fraud , which I believe are felonys, and If I were you I would NOT hesitate to contact the FBI , sometimes the law is needed to get things done .. Well I hope all turns out well for you
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”