[WTB] passenger tail light 92 gs

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
twoie

[WTB] passenger tail light 92 gs

Post by twoie »

need a functioning tail light for my 92 gs. Needs inspected and won't pass as is.

thanks,

twoie
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i got one. email me shou38@yahoo.com
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

I have one...as well pm or email me if interested.
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

where in pa are you,come to 18332 and you can have it for free.
twoie

Post by twoie »

just east of williamsport, pa. I think it would cost more for gas then shipping because it looks like 2 hours on I80. Have you been to Harry's you pull it near Hazelton. If so do they have any mx's. Just would be nice to know for the future.
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

harrys had 3 about 4 or 5 weeks ago,i got a tranny out of a wreck for 35 bucs.email me your address and ill send ya what you want and you pay postage,i have 2 smashed cars with good lights that are gonna get junked anyway jimishadow@yahoo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”