Going for my G test :S

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

Deimos wrote:
Selecta wrote:I think if we keep bugging John about how slow he drives...he might finally crack and drive all insane.
and you know that as soon as he does, there'll b a cop around the corner and he'll get nailled :)
John wouldn't get nailed, he will just talk his way out of it!!! MR.POST, he always posts in every thread :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

J-Beef just has to throw his nickname out there to the officeer and he'll get let off. Now if it's a female cop, she might get excited about the beef :wink:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

and you know that as soon as he does, there'll b a cop around the corner and he'll get nailled Smile
Actually we all know who would be nailed in that situation and that would be Mike...knowing his luck.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

:confused2:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

The Test Instructors do not care about most things of the car, all they check are your lights and general appearance of the car. As long as your bumper isn't hanging off and you don't have cracks in your windsheild then they likely won't care about anything else.

The G test for most people seems to be short, like 10-15 minutes at most. Mine was like 10 minutes and passed with flying colors, my exhaust was pretty loud too but the test instructor didn't care or say anything about it.

Just be prepared and drive safely and normally and you'll pass easily.

Trust me the times I have been there I see all kinds of immigrants trying to get their G1/G2 licences yet they can't drive for sh*t. I noticed numerous asian girls who couldn't even reverse into a parking spot yet they are trying to get their full G licence... what the hell? I know that sounds cliché but its true, just go to any driving test center and hang out for a while and watch, some of these peoples driving abilities is pretty sad.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”