F/S Universal GTR STYLE Spoiler/Rear Wing with LED

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
simo711

F/S Universal GTR STYLE Spoiler/Rear Wing with LED

Post by simo711 »

Hey Guys/Gals,<P>I have for sale a Never Used..in Box...BRAND NEW with everything included!<P>I just don't have the time to get it painted and installed on the MX-3. The GTR Spoiler fits fine....the measurements are below:<P>Bolt to Bolt = 44.25"<BR>Spoiler Length = 48.5"<BR>Spoiler Height = 10"<P> Image <P>I will get pics of this item in the box and on the MX-3...just for your help so that you can see what it looks like.<P>This item sells for $250 on the erebuni site and I'm asking anything below $200 O.B.O. which does not include shipping...but there is a reserve on this at $150 since I don't want to lose my a$$ on this deal...but still want to give you one!<P>This item can be shipped in the US for around $35 UPS Ground or I can arrange something else..even pick-up in the Louisville, Kentucky area if interested. I will get a price to get it shipped to canada if needed. Just email me : simo711@yahoo.com
LUIS

Re: F/S Universal GTR STYLE Spoiler/Rear Wing with LED

Post by LUIS »

how much for me I'M from PR i cant find this<BR>parts here .<BR>how much is the ship for PR.<P> suren :D
Luis A. Suren<BR>http://members.cardomain.com/surenmx3<BR> project mx-3 wild
Canadian

Post by Canadian »

Sold for $150<BR>Can you find out the shipping to Canada by USPS, postal code H4A 3H4<BR>Thanks<BR>Alex
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

simo- i e-mailed you about my offer, e-mail me back or post here.
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
simo711

Post by simo711 »

The GTR Spoiler is now at a high bid of $180...if anyone wants to buy this at a higher price, email me off the list at : simo711@yahoo.com or go ahead and post it...so I can see.<P>When I get the spoiler from the paint shop in 2 days I will get pictures up...I had it there to get it painted, never did!<P>Later, Chris
Canadian

Post by Canadian »

bid $185
codene

Post by codene »

bid $200. lets me see some pics whiule your holding it up on the mx :)
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
simo711

Post by simo711 »

Hi there! This email is an email to update you on the GTR Spoiler that I have for sale. Please read carefully below:<P>The GTR Spoiler is a universal spoiler that I bought from erebuni for my Mazda MX-3 RS. I decided that I need to spend my money on other stuff (college) and that I should just sell it to you all on the MX-3 board. I paid $250 + S&H which I can't recall how much it was...nothing too serious, I believe it was $50 to my house.<P>So far, I have a high bid of $200.00 plus $35 for shipping/handling. The GTR spoiler is unpainted, because it is brand new, never been used, etc! The spoilers has the following dimensions:<P>"B" = bolt to bolt Measurement - 44.25<BR>"L" = length Measurement - 48.5<BR>"H" = height Measurement - 10<P>The Universal GTR Spoiler fits fine on the MX-3 and I will soon have pictures sent to you in 3-5 days or a little longer...I have yet to pick the spoiler up at the shop I was getting the installation/paint job done. Please be patient.<P>If you need anything else from me, just let me know, otherwise, give me an email letting me know if you want the spoiler for more than $200.00 otherwise, the person with the highest bid will win and I will email you once I get your OK.<P>I will accept ALL forms of payment, your choice, paypal prefered, because you can get your money back if something does happen and it makes things safer for both of us, money order, cashiers check, etc! Please keep it safe and simple!<P>Also, if you want the spoiler for higher than $200.00 email me with your bid amount and your shipping address so that I can get you a shipping quote....estimates are at this : US = $30-$45, Canada = $30-$55, and International = email me!<P>Thanks for your bids and interest, Chris S<P>If I have left anything out, please let me know at simo711@yahoo.com , or post it here, thanks again, Chris
simo711

Post by simo711 »

Here are pictures for you folks not too sure about this. I am still at a high bid of $200.00 Email me off the list or through the bulletin board and I can see what I can do. Need a shipping quote, email me.<P><LI>null Image <P> Image
simo711

Post by simo711 »

click here or copy and paste, either way, it is the picture that you want and it should work!<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/simo711/s2.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/simo711/s2.jpg</A> <BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/simo711/s2.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/simo711/s2.jpg</A>
simo711

Post by simo711 »

simo711

Post by simo711 »

Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

If your unfamiliar with posting pictures, please practice in the test forum before posting.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

hey remember me?i was gonna buy it,im offering 210$+ shipping,shouldnt be that much since im right above you.
simo711

Post by simo711 »

<B>SOLD!</B>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”