[FS] LSD Tranny on Ebay

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
slimmyslim1420

[FS] LSD Tranny on Ebay

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

I don't know if it is actually a LSD but it claims to be.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JDM-MAZDA-626-MX6-K ... dZViewItem
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

it is possible, the mx6 can get an lsd, so definitly possible and definitly worth it if it is an mx6 with lsd...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'd ask for some more pics of the diff inside and make sure it comes with the stub shaft. Also you NEED a drivers side axle from the OEM LSD car or it will not work on a MX-3.

Trust me I know, I have a MX-6 LSD.

Price is about right. I paid 600 for mine, but it was local thank God.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

i emailed them and they replied back they said it DOES come with a stub shaft and both axles from the original car, my question is now will this fit a ze'd mx-3?
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

yeah ,if you do alittle bit of work, but it is DEFINITLY worth it...LSD is very nice on a ze
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

never trust ebay and what they say.
i would get the guys personal number and contact him
if you want it, ask for an inspection
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

WE DONT ACCEPT PAYPAL,BUT WE DO ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS LIKE MASTERCARD,VISA,AMERICAN EXPRESS AND BEDIT CARD TOO, THERE IS NO FEES FOR THE TRANSACTION ITS FREE CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT ONCE THE CARD APPROVES.
:? This sounds abit fishy though...
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You'd be better off with one of those cards anyway b/c most credit companies have fraud protection now. If you use one call and make sure you will be ok if they jip you.

With both axles and the stub shaft you have 100% everything you need to put it directly into a ZE or and K series MX-3.

Now all you have to do is win the bid without some MX-3.com a-- trying to out-bid you.

PS, when you get the tranny there are a few things that we need to know about the axles for anyone who owns a LSD G series. Please contact me when you get it. I had a axle shop build a axle for me and they were supposed to get some meassurements for me, but didn't. Now if you, I or Kiwi ever need another axle we are screwed unless you speak Japanese. With some measurement from the axles we can get all the axles we ever need.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”